welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around.
Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in
recent entries
wishlist
Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, August 14, 2004
first time @ 1:04:00 PM
Yup, its the first time i am using blogspot. Trying to figure out which one is better, blogspot or easyjournal. But both of them will be still functioning..dun worry. Hahax. i dun think dat i will let any1 noe abt this blog i am having rite now. SO i will be in peace and wif no worries and write down whatever things i like. If they found abt this blog..they are sooo damn lucky! I am quite moody actually. Felt dat i am quiet stupid. Hahax. Do u noe..i actualli waited for the guy i love to come online till 9.45pm in the nite everydae? I bet u dun noe. And i did not have up hope dat even though the guy did not cum online for like 4 days. And i just wait. And he camoe online todae! I should me happy..however..it turned up to be a disappointment. He did not tok no matter how much i tried. He shows signs dat he is sick and tired of me. Sometimes he is soo nice and warm towards me and sometimes he is so cold and strange towards me. i dun noe wat to do. I think i am gonna give up on him. Both of us dun suit together. You might hate me and i dun noe. I hate worrying..it makes me feel stressed out. I got loads of things to do and solve. Emotional breakdowns, ccas, school work and family probs. When are they gonna end? i dun noe..i just wish fer peace and quiet.. This blog is mostly abt who i like and stuff. So friends (if any1 found out abt this blog), if u wanna noe more abt sch life and family..pls read the easyjournal one k? Thanks..
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, August 14, 2004
first time @ 1:04:00 PM
Yup, its the first time i am using blogspot. Trying to figure out which one is better, blogspot or easyjournal. But both of them will be still functioning..dun worry. Hahax. i dun think dat i will let any1 noe abt this blog i am having rite now. SO i will be in peace and wif no worries and write down whatever things i like. If they found abt this blog..they are sooo damn lucky! I am quite moody actually. Felt dat i am quiet stupid. Hahax. Do u noe..i actualli waited for the guy i love to come online till 9.45pm in the nite everydae? I bet u dun noe. And i did not have up hope dat even though the guy did not cum online for like 4 days. And i just wait. And he camoe online todae! I should me happy..however..it turned up to be a disappointment. He did not tok no matter how much i tried. He shows signs dat he is sick and tired of me. Sometimes he is soo nice and warm towards me and sometimes he is so cold and strange towards me. i dun noe wat to do. I think i am gonna give up on him. Both of us dun suit together. You might hate me and i dun noe. I hate worrying..it makes me feel stressed out. I got loads of things to do and solve. Emotional breakdowns, ccas, school work and family probs. When are they gonna end? i dun noe..i just wish fer peace and quiet.. This blog is mostly abt who i like and stuff. So friends (if any1 found out abt this blog), if u wanna noe more abt sch life and family..pls read the easyjournal one k? Thanks..
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat