Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket confession
Photobucket Keita would love you! awww he so sweet. He will w...
Photobucket Chiba Ryohei your w-inds bf brought to you by
Photobucket You are SUPER LOVER ~I need you tonight~! You are...
Photobucket Ryohei is you super lover ^_^ Which w-inds. memb...
Photobucket Ryuichi Which W-inds. Member Are You? brought to...
Photobucket Ryohei Chiba Which fake w-inds member are you? b...
Photobucket You're a w-inds threesome!!! What w-inds couple ...
Photobucket The leader of FLAME, the "Captain" is always ther...
Photobucket yuusuke izaki....is your perfect match!!kawaii no...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, January 15, 2005
Photobucket shoes.... @ 1:01:00 PM

Shit! I have spoilt her shoes...
I just borrowed this pair of shoes from my friend and i have spoilt it. I dead man. And it is so expensive. I think it's time for me to stop eating and think abt the money and the cost. I think for the whole mth of feb, i will be feedin on air...and water from my sch.
being poor Yeah.
For the whole of tis month, i have spent loads on books. I think it's kinda time to stop it??? Costs a bomb~
Been so busy for the entire week. School work and all. Mum is trying to learn how to drive right now.
Next mth, i will be getting some money...thus i think i will be able to pay for her shoes and getting ready to buy w-inds POL concert DVD!!!
I am sorta quite hooked on the anime Gensomaden Saiyuki. They rock man!!! Esp Sanzo.
COoL..



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket