Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Family outing: Junsu!!
Photobucket dbsk on love letter + family outing
Photobucket bored? Maybe?
Photobucket mkmf awards 2008!
Photobucket what have we been doing in E66A?
Photobucket Joni, scary kid!
Photobucket can I have Hyun Joong please?
Photobucket Note to self
Photobucket dbsk, yoon do-hyun love letter!
Photobucket dbsk update: @ Seoul Drama Awards 2008


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, October 20, 2008
Photobucket DBSK fansigning: Uknow + Max @ 11:58:00 PM

DBSK fan signing session. I wanna be there too!!
sian, if not the poor me, i would have flown there. I have also bought Mirotic leh!!

Whoa, double blow today. serious.

1, Missed KBS Music Bank of DBSK's comeback, just because of create meeting. I should have know.
2. DBSK held all sorts of events TODAY!

Well, apparently they held fan signing sessions. Apparently Korea is too big for them to be all around, finishing signing for their fans, thus they had to split up.
For today's session, it is HoMin couple VS YooSu couple!

Ok, I have just finished collecting HoMIn couple's pics. (Uknow + Changmin).
I wonder where is Jaejoong? jaejoong should come, then there's is a lover triange??? lol.


Awww.. kinda cute, where Uknow take a look at Changminnie's mic.
Being the leader, he is concerned about everything revolving his members~ Loves~

Taking a look @ Leader-shii's photos
I didn't know Uknow had bad eyesight. But he's been everywhere with his specs lately.
But still, charismatic with it. Swoons. Had Chanel Swooning over him today. No joke.
I bet that Jes, Sokky and Chanel wants to be the fangirls instead.
Yunho is known for being extremely nice to his fans.
Imagine he speaks to every fan that is there, i think no wonder they had to split the fan signing sessions. Or else can't finish!
But kinda cool, like he chats with ya. OmG..
Nice & HOT! :)





Not forgetting the youngest, Changminnie!
Kinda nice planning, the tallest in one group. lol.
they are called the manly couple, coz jaejoong is more towards the chio side.
Changmin ah, i think the hairdresser hates you somehow. Can't he style your hair for ya or something? Your hair looks kinda like lai karl's hair these days. BOWL cut.
I thought you seriously look kinda cool in the mirotic PV shot leh.

this Verses that

Photobucket

I think its weird combo a little coz....
well we say the opposite attracts? Compared to Yunho, Changmin is known for being mean to their fans. So the warm + the mean. lol.
But don't get me wrong, the fans like him for being mean. Weird right?

For example: UFO replies.
fans leave messages on the UFO sites, and DBSK replies them...

Changmin's replies to fans
*UFO--> fan

[fan] Yunho oppa! If you don't reply you have to marry me.
[Changmin]I saved Yunho hyung's life. (by helping yunho answering her. lol!!)

[UFO] I’m not going to be a fan anymore, it’s oppas’ fault for not replying…..From now on I’m going to be a stalker!
[ChangMin] I’ll say this in a nice way, come back to being a fan
[UFO] If oppa teaches me how to dance I’ll think about it
[ChangMin] Just be a stalker
[UFO] Ok I’ll be a stalker. Look behind you
[ChangMin] A refrigerator is behind me
[UFO] Liar, I’m there
[ChangMin] Are you the refrigerator or JunSu-hyung?

Fan: I want to be your warm bed for one day…
CM: This kind of matter should not be decided by you!!

[UFO] Oppa, how was oppa born???? How are babies born????
[ChangMin] Go learn at the beautiful children’s program called sex ed. organized by the lady[UFO] Please teach me I want to hear it from oppa
[ChangMin] Be quiet!!!!

Fan:Do you like Gop Chang (Korean food) or do you like me?!?!?!
[Changmin] I like myself....

As we can see... I can just say that the fans just love him for who is he.
For one point, i thought we suit one another well, i think we can be best friends, since both of us have the same trait. Brutally honest (quoted from Gilbert) lol!!!


I believe Changminnie signs autographs with total sincerity la.
So changmin oppa ah! Fighting!



Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket