Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket MOF
Photobucket 18th march, pre bdae celebration
Photobucket 20th gifts galore!!!
Photobucket rpws with dbsk
Photobucket 2AM, becoming 2PM?
Photobucket surivor
Photobucket super junior mv sorry sorry is out!
Photobucket new ipod?
Photobucket Tohoshinki Arena 37 C magazine shoot
Photobucket ijgaijgiajiojgoajg


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Photobucket In deep shit. @ 7:44:00 PM

First time in my life my trusty organiser had betrayed me.
And seriously, I am in deep shit.
I mixed the dates up for my final theory exam.
Most probably i have to wait for another month to take it.
ANOTHER BLOODY MONTH.

I can't believe it.
Everything seems screwed up.
All my appointments, schedule.

There's this bloody meeting in which was even cancelled twice and i hate cancellations on my schedules.
Shit.

I'm damned irritated now.
Nothing is right and going into twisted ways.
Urgh!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket