Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket another one!
Photobucket first time


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, August 15, 2004
Photobucket Miss you loads dear... @ 5:02:00 PM

I missed you loads...ever since you stepped onto the airplane, i started missing you..I am feeling funny now. Without you fer a week, i dunno how am i gonna survive. Although u promised a gift..and u promised to try to cum online and sms me..i still miss you.
Luckily exams is around the corner and i have more time to concentrate on them. Hahax. Maybe your departure is a blessing in disguise. Although both of us like each other but none of us will admit..Maybe that's true love i think. But is funny though to others as we are not together but we kept calling each other love..Anywae..just remember to cum back and bring a present back. No present den dun ever step a foot back here.
What can i do either den missing you? Miss you..Miss you...Yucks! This is sick! Okie...let me distract myself by studying...Maybe i will have better grades or someting..
Daddy also left fer overseas and next week is my mum's and sis turn..Everyone is going abroad. When is my turn? I hope asap. However i dun wanna leave dear..den how? Hahax. So wait till dat dae cum den decide.
I juz can't believe phy is treating me like this. I want to be friens wif her but she is a backstabber. I commented soemthing on her blog which i dun think she noes its me. I asked her to change. The stupid bitch still thinks that phy is her bestfriend or soemting. Please wake up..Although i hate you, i can't help it but to pity you. U have been cheated. Phy is using you to take over the world. But let me tell you...I will never give up my post of vice-president. NEVER!

My life was black and white...until you came wif the colors




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket