Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket gensomaden saiyuki
Photobucket shoes....
Photobucket confession
Photobucket Keita would love you! awww he so sweet. He will w...
Photobucket Chiba Ryohei your w-inds bf brought to you by
Photobucket You are SUPER LOVER ~I need you tonight~! You are...
Photobucket Ryohei is you super lover ^_^ Which w-inds. memb...
Photobucket Ryuichi Which W-inds. Member Are You? brought to...
Photobucket Ryohei Chiba Which fake w-inds member are you? b...
Photobucket You're a w-inds threesome!!! What w-inds couple ...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, February 06, 2005
Photobucket Maybe i am just lonely @ 6:52:00 PM

Thinking about love. I don't know if he is still waiting for me. But if he does, i am sure glad to inform him dat i am willing to accept. Don't know when did i fall for him...Maybe it's what he had said. "You will never like me. You can't like someone." It hurt deeply. It's not that i didn't try. I am sorry but to admit that i am an escapist. I escape from things that hurt. Love. One thing that i would never touch. Maybe i am afraid of disappointment? I am scared by things i don;t know. Afraid that he would just leave me unknowingly. I don't like to be alone. I love company and i love him. Why give up on him? I want to tell him how much i love him but didn't dare too. Maybe i am just a coward?

To gary, i didn't like him at all. I was just trying to prove that i have the ability to like someone. I knew that he would never love me and thus gave it all out to show my love and appreciation. I knew that it wouldn't work......thus i dared to take the step forward. I don't feel anything to him at all. I treated him like a pure buddy and not the one i would spend my whole life with. Nothing he said made me hurt......when i heard he loved caryn, i was deeply hurt. But it didn't last for long. Why it wasn't because i loved him and felt devastated. But i was because i didn't like her. And thus felt that he betrayed me. I wasted 4 years. Trying to prove something that wasn't there. Now, how? he tried 4 times on me and what have i done? i pushed him aside, treated him for granted and ignored me. How damned evil. What if it was me?

Just wanna let you know how much i like you. I'm so sorry that i have hurt you. Sorry......



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket