Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket HowL
Photobucket Can't find much..
Photobucket Endless SHOCK vr2
Photobucket Endless SHOCK
Photobucket Detective conan part 2..
Photobucket Oguri Shun as Shinichi kudo
Photobucket yamapi vr.3
Photobucket Yamapi Vr.2
Photobucket Out and back
Photobucket In class


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, October 09, 2006
Photobucket kiss and fall in love~ @ 9:22:00 PM

It was supposed to be fall, but I felt as though I was in Spring..
I would always tell my friends, " My Spring is coming, my Spring is coming. CAn't you feel it? Love is in the air~'
Like real... It's so hard to find someone that I like. Especially, when I am person who has thick protective layers protecting me from all sorts of people....
Hmmm, but, for this fall, I am proud to say, I found someone..

Nothing had started yet. I just like him that's all. It's been a month.
Not that I knew him for a month, but I have finally noticed that I like him.... *shy*
I don't know whether he knows it, and I definately don't know what to do either.
Well, my girlfriends know about it and gives me the thumbs-up. Asking me to go for it.

I'm already that dumb and this makes me even more stupid.
Whenever I tell my best friends about it, they will just roar in laughter or something. Exclaiming that I'm just pure dumb. Ok, i admit myself.

I just pure dumb when i'm with him. Let me set this straight. I am not afraid of making announcements in front of the whole school, I can just walk up to the Speaker during a talk and get the stupid movie ticket in his hands (with everyone sitting there staring dumbfounded at me), I can just take pictures in front of a huge deathnote promotional board in cineleisure having weird stares. I can do all sorts of stuff and requires higher than normal courage...and YET! I don't even dare to ask for his number nor ask to take a photo with him.. Just because I'm shy!
Someone who knew nothing about Shyness can say she is shy... What's wrong with me...

Someone with a loud and bubbly personalilty can become quiet and boring. I went out with him with a few friends. And before i meet them, my stomach goes weird. Like stomach flu or something. Coz i am too nervous or something. And I have to sms feli and ask her for encouragements. I think, she gave me all sorts of encouragements in different languages already! Whahahx. And when i meet him, I become quiet. Not that I don't wanna tok to him. I have so much to tell him and yet, my brain screws up. I was so conscious about myself. kept thinking how can i start a conversation. And then, i think too much, 15 mins have passed.
As I was soo conscious, I would use too much of my energy and end up being extremely
tired in the end...Stupid isn't it.
If everything could be sweet...Oh, I found a song which is rather sweet! It's something which I think I am dreaming for. Fish Leong has this new song called Kiss Kiss. Sorta cheesy name, but watch and listen to the song.. And hey, the guy is quite hot in the PV. I like this kinda man to the sporty types...One who carries books and all... Enjoy~



Hah, but that isn't that important. Most importantly, i need to have some sleep. Been lacking of sleep these days. I don't know why. TOo tired or something??? And another thing is, I can't wait for HYD2 to come out... ARGH! Let me tell you then, if I have to choose HYD2 and that guy, I will definately run to HYD2. I can't even confirm whether if he is right for me.. Therefore, instead of thinking about my relationships, I would rather spend time thinking about how to get my hands on the lastest HYD2 information and VCD. hahax. TOo bad, i'm a too logical person. I would rather spend my time happily watching VCDs that figure out what good man can do for me..

Ok, end of talking about my new crush or something..
My life do not revolve only around him. Ok, I went to catch a movie with Line, Rui and Dan.
We went to catch Rob-B-hood. Those who didn't watch it, I recommend it. I love Matthew the baby!!! He was so adorable!!! The smiles and all.... My heart melted~ I wanna have a baby too!!!! GO catch it... it's about 2 men trying to kidnap and baby for money and in the end loving the baby as their own.. Owwww man!!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket