Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Endless SHOCK vr2
Photobucket Endless SHOCK
Photobucket Detective conan part 2..
Photobucket Oguri Shun as Shinichi kudo
Photobucket yamapi vr.3
Photobucket Yamapi Vr.2
Photobucket Out and back
Photobucket In class
Photobucket Yamashita Tomohisa =P
Photobucket Jin desu!!!!!!!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, October 02, 2006
Photobucket Can't find much.. @ 10:15:00 PM















Hmm, since I can't blog about HYD2 now, I think I shall redeem myself by blogging about Kame's latest Drama, Just one Love / One and only love. (isn't it the same???) Duh!!!

Erm, I have some pictures of Kame in that show which I found, enjoy!
Personally, i perfer the one with the curls in Sapuri.. what do you think??? hahax.
Here, he sorta have straighter hair..but still long. Have a more serious look to take over the playful one in sapuri..
I don't really like the girl.. I don;t think she's that glam...but sigh, she's indeed the female lead no matter what. I am not. She is...




Though a Jin fan, but, KAME CAN YOU PLEASE STOP HUGGING HER!!!!!!!!

Cute Kame smiling in a rainy day...

character chart...for recap!!!

Hiaz...the show is starting soon in OCt 14. So check him out!!!




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket