Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Where's YamaPi??
Photobucket Farewell 2006
Photobucket Sapuri and Kurosagi
Photobucket AHHH Why not here~
Photobucket Yuuki
Photobucket newest info...
Photobucket Starting all over again...
Photobucket Money does matters
Photobucket Married~
Photobucket RP band BBQ.


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, September 25, 2006
Photobucket Jin desu!!!!!!!! @ 8:18:00 PM

<-- Get rid of the dog plssss


I can't belive feli said that Jin isn't that good looking like I said he was.
I was like, JIN is the prettiest man in the whole world! I mean, he even won the prettiest man award and the most suitable man to wear a dress award. Not that he really liked it. But he also won sexiest man what....

So today, for this entry, I'll just brawl over Jin and make my best friend agree that my husband is like damned good looking and talented lahx!
hahax!
Oh yah, I should have bought Gokusen 2 vcds sia. I lent her Kurosagi and Nobuta. In the end, she might only be interested in Kame and YamaPi. Hmmm, maybe I should introduce to her Gokusen 2 and she'll understand why Jin is so hot! He acts as Hayato here..


<-- I like men having specs on!!!!!!

Unlike the other JE members, he isn't that thin sia. He belongs to the more muscular group...
But still slightly thin sia..He like since young, they like him to dress like a girl. And trust me, when he dresses like one, you'll be like...I think he is prettier than me. Damned! hahax.
I think I got the video there where is acts as the mother. Go check him out as a female. The lucky yellow helmet thingy...



Oh, he is also looks good in suits. You can check him out in Anego. I don't really like the plot. But I like his image sia... Don't watch it if u don't really like the fact that he is going out for older women.
<-- Image in Anego


Ok. Finished finding many pics of him..If some of u people are still not convinced that he's hot, den too bad! You're just missing out something good! But no snatching him away from me!!!
Oh, saw his pictorial book on sale with Kat-tun's, Yamapi and w-inds. I think i'll be broke if i bought every of them.. Better wait for sales sia.. But if u ppl wanna sponser me den PLEASE DO SO!!!!!!!!



Lastly...Good night people!!!
Gonna dream of him~



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket