Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket AHHH Why not here~
Photobucket Yuuki
Photobucket newest info...
Photobucket Starting all over again...
Photobucket Money does matters
Photobucket Married~
Photobucket RP band BBQ.
Photobucket Maybe I should tone down a little...
Photobucket Hmmm what have I done??
Photobucket band prac with RPWS


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, September 21, 2006
Photobucket Sapuri and Kurosagi @ 9:06:00 PM



Ok, today is my first day of school.
What should I say, rather depressed. I think most of us will feel that way.
New friends, new environment, new culture. It sucks. Make us begin life all over again it seems..
Miss all of w25P. Everything seems difficult without them.
What about my new class??? Rather noisy.. But in a nice way?? Makes it feel friendly.

Since I was rather depressed, let's not talk about school.
Hmm talk about something that I like! Guys?? hahax.
It seems that I have shown much of my obsessions in my blog. Rather shocked by myself.
The ability to find the pictures and videos. Cool! If I was as hardworking as I am at home and in RP. I think, I should be able to score 4 for my GPA. Whahahx. Unless the UT are on Johnny's juniors, Arashi, Kat-tun, Yamapi and w-inds.

Oh, remember I said that my brother watched nobuta with me?? Well, we finished watching it. And what I know next is that, he kept listening to their theme song almost everyday when he switches on his PC. Well, makes me think that i'm surely influencial!


Talking about them. Just influenced feli to watch their dramas. I'm gonna lend her my nobuta wo produce and Kurosagi. They rock man! Since she's reading my blog too. Must well put more information on them and make her interested. Like i'm a promoter like that. But whatever. Feels happy that there's someone sharing the same interest as me ( either than shida ). hahax.
Hmmm. Let me see...


Ok, let's see Sapuri first.
I have not gotten my hands on the drama yet. Maybe I'll go scouting for it next week.
I know I know, youtube has it. But I do love to buy japanese dramas. It's short and entertaining.
Like I said in the previous entry, I LOVE kame's image there. It seems that he has longer hair than in nobuta. He even curled the ends... See for yourself. Stylio Milo sia...
I mean, as a female, I don't even have such stylio Milo hairstyle. MayBe i should train myself.
Wake up earlier and doll myself up! Hahah! It would be weird...





Ahh he wears pink!!! Can see???

He seems to have changed. Him Vs Nobuta. Like slightly grown up like dat.. But still have the young feel..



Hmm...comparing him to yamapi. I prefer Yamapi's image in kurosagi..
why?? Because Yamapi had LOADs of styles in there..See for yourself.
If you are a greedy person like me, you will choose Yamapi too..



Cool isn't it. Like role playing...



Him with different expressions... Let you choose your fav!!!
But let's see the diff with Nobuta

Changed quite a lot sia... Isn't it. Changed to cute to Cool..



Lastly, ok, end with my daydreamings..
Gonna have class tml. As usual. Hopefully tml gonna be a better day!!!
Oh, forget to write. I once dreamt about Kame sia.. Didn't wanna wake up. Strange. I like Jin more sia. How cum it's Kame?? Weird..
Hahax. And my msn nick, kept putting Ppl tot that Jin was supposed to be my boyfriend sia. No shirmain, he's not my boyfriend. Dun worry. If i have one, I'll make sure you are one of the first to know. hahax.
Hopefully my future partner can be like Yamapi in nobuta wo produce.
Sweet sweet love... ( sound's like david tao's song ) Whatever...





© loves Photobucket

Photobucket