Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
band prac with RPWS @ 9:50:00 PM
I think i had fun in band. For the half day, we did not have sectionals or so. We went into full band straight away... I felt that it was rather new. I did not have full band straight away without tuning nor warm ups. Straight away meant straight away. But we managed to tune ourselves later on. We had to listen to one another and we also sight read 3 pieces... Princess Mononoke, something from final fantasy and Phantom of the Opera. Everything is quite ok except Oprea. I had this solo which I didn't know it was my solo and thus forgotten to play today. Quite shocked to see my section not playing anything so I stopped..Quite dumb of me. But anyway, just have to learn from mistakes. Hahax. Been making mistakes all these while. Just see how much I improve from them then.
Oh, didn't know what got into me. Invited Joel in. Most of the people thought he was my older brother. PLurLeesss he is my younger brother. See the face already know ok? hahax. Luckily he didn't play that sucky. Everyone in band is nice too! Being nice to him. They sorta played nice hosts. ESP the conductor. He even called him guest player. Bud quite sarbo-ed him when doing the breathe-ing exercise. Coz I quite a noisy person. That made him stood infront to be one of the "examples". Pity him. But in all, I think he had fun. A new experience for him bahx.... At least he knows Rp winds are quite good in standard. Hey! We have good players lohx! Ok not me I know...But we still got other players wad....
Oh yah, and i can't believe what Joel had just said. He said that I join band just to terrorize them. What am I? A terrorist??? Cheah!!!!
So next prac just have to work harder lohx..
Ok. Now about things either than band... Hmmm.... Now since I couldn't find much about Arashi, I changed my focus to Kat-tun. No, i didn't Boycott arashi. It's just that thinking about them gives me heartaches sia..Their concert.... SO I decided to change my focus for awhile~ Kat-tun actually quite rock too...hahahx. Watched some of their videos when they are younger. Like JoHnny's Junior days. Quite cool... hahax. And i noticed something. The Jin very pretty sia. Esp when he wears dresses and a long wig..hahax.
Eh, now wad time le????? Whoa so late le. Better go and sleep le...
K :Kazuya Kamemashi 亀梨和也 (Kame) A :Akanishi Jin 赤西 仁 (jin) T : Taguchi Junnosuke 田口 淳之介(JUNNo) T : Tanaka Koki 田中 聖 (KOKI,聖) U : Ueda Tatsuya 上田竜也 (Leader) N : Nakamaru Yuichi 中丸雄一 (Maru)
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
band prac with RPWS @ 9:50:00 PM
I think i had fun in band. For the half day, we did not have sectionals or so. We went into full band straight away... I felt that it was rather new. I did not have full band straight away without tuning nor warm ups. Straight away meant straight away. But we managed to tune ourselves later on. We had to listen to one another and we also sight read 3 pieces... Princess Mononoke, something from final fantasy and Phantom of the Opera. Everything is quite ok except Oprea. I had this solo which I didn't know it was my solo and thus forgotten to play today. Quite shocked to see my section not playing anything so I stopped..Quite dumb of me. But anyway, just have to learn from mistakes. Hahax. Been making mistakes all these while. Just see how much I improve from them then.
Oh, didn't know what got into me. Invited Joel in. Most of the people thought he was my older brother. PLurLeesss he is my younger brother. See the face already know ok? hahax. Luckily he didn't play that sucky. Everyone in band is nice too! Being nice to him. They sorta played nice hosts. ESP the conductor. He even called him guest player. Bud quite sarbo-ed him when doing the breathe-ing exercise. Coz I quite a noisy person. That made him stood infront to be one of the "examples". Pity him. But in all, I think he had fun. A new experience for him bahx.... At least he knows Rp winds are quite good in standard. Hey! We have good players lohx! Ok not me I know...But we still got other players wad....
Oh yah, and i can't believe what Joel had just said. He said that I join band just to terrorize them. What am I? A terrorist??? Cheah!!!!
So next prac just have to work harder lohx..
Ok. Now about things either than band... Hmmm.... Now since I couldn't find much about Arashi, I changed my focus to Kat-tun. No, i didn't Boycott arashi. It's just that thinking about them gives me heartaches sia..Their concert.... SO I decided to change my focus for awhile~ Kat-tun actually quite rock too...hahahx. Watched some of their videos when they are younger. Like JoHnny's Junior days. Quite cool... hahax. And i noticed something. The Jin very pretty sia. Esp when he wears dresses and a long wig..hahax.
Eh, now wad time le????? Whoa so late le. Better go and sleep le...
K :Kazuya Kamemashi 亀梨和也 (Kame) A :Akanishi Jin 赤西 仁 (jin) T : Taguchi Junnosuke 田口 淳之介(JUNNo) T : Tanaka Koki 田中 聖 (KOKI,聖) U : Ueda Tatsuya 上田竜也 (Leader) N : Nakamaru Yuichi 中丸雄一 (Maru)
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat