Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Another day with VB codes
Photobucket Arashi x arashic
Photobucket A trip to Seoul...
Photobucket VB codes...
Photobucket Fireworks! I finally remembered to upload the phot...
Photobucket Fireworks!
Photobucket The more we get together~ together~
Photobucket Photogenic
Photobucket SJ & J Founders day
Photobucket Fried oysters anyone?


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Photobucket I think i should be a housewife. @ 2:59:00 PM


I only create trouble it seems.
So not suited for the outside world.
Therefore after marrying or something, i will lock myself indoors and never ever step out to do unnecessary stuffs....
Hey, what if i can't get married....
Ok, den i just have to work from home den. Whahahax.

Slightly depressed due to the fact that i am clumsy and sorta stupid in few ways...
Compared to others, quite stupid lahx.
hiax. Since i watched the wei xiao pasta, should learn from he qun!
Only compete with myself. maybe i will be much happier. Next time, minimise mistakes from occuring den!

hahax. be happy!

Miss everyone in w25p......
Picture taken in Disneyland when i went to Tokyo...
I wanna go again sia...My honeymoon shall be there!
I soOOOOoo need a VACATION!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket