Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Arashi x arashic @ 9:59:00 PM
Ahh! I am so obsessed wif Arashi's newest Cd, Arashic! Just bought it on this monday. Kept listening to it and thinking of them...Oh yah, and the Arashic Cd, whoa, the japan first version one is Ex sia...If i could be rich enuff to buy both versions. I only bought the norm taiwan version. Well, it's better than nothing!
So in love with them. They seems to have the cds and singles out so fast. There newest single is out already. Aozora Pedal .I watched their PV le..It's something like a short drama kinda of thing. It's the first time they filmed it that way. Like interlinks with Sho's newest movie. Cool. Can see MatsuJun with his hair extensions (which are kinda weird to me). but i think i will set used to it somehow?? I prefer him with short hair. Argh, just remembered! I wanna go taipei! they are having their concert there in 16/9/2006-17/9/2006! Only if i could go! Their first concert in Taipei!!! If they could only come to Singapore.... I would gladly starve to buy a ticket in!
Can see his long hair anot???
More hair extensions. This is a screencap i took from their latest PV. Nope, the girls isn't MatsuJun's it's Sho's. Thank Gawd! MatsuJun belongs to no one! His MINEEEEEEE!!!!
A more closer view of him and his long hair....Nice?? Ok, now he looks much better. He actually had a chopstick stuck in his hair..Dunno u can see or not..
Can see the chopstick? Can see? Can see????
Whoa, just came across matsuJun's blog. Don't know if it's for real anot...
Argh there's just so many things out there which i want! They have this arashi calander and MatsuJun's newest movie is out soon! <僕は妹に恋をする> Hana Yori dango 2 is also confirmed! The same old cast! Coming in jan 2007! Ok, still got few more months..Have to wait! Sho's movie is out already i think..<木更津キャッツアイ ワールドシリーズ> Arashi is also gonna have a movie with all of them included..<黄色い涙>
This is MatsuJun's image in 僕は妹に恋をする (bokuimo) Bokuimo is the short form of the name of the movie which is (Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru) Which means, i am in love with my sister. I read the comic before, and i couldn't take it. The plot. It's weird.... But since MatsuJun is acting, i will force myself to take it... He's acting as the male lead, which is the brother.
Is this pic clearer??? hahax!
Whoa, find their pictures very difficult. Can imagine myself finding the whole night....He wear school uniform sia...Cool!
Ok, about today class. I actually went for class... Ok, kinda boring but at least we ended early around 2pm? hahax. But tml not gg class i think. but shit, at night still have to come back for band. As though i sold my soul for band. Been working the shit out of me since secondary school. But in poly, i like kinda slack in band. Hahax. Maybe have not totally adapted to their system?
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Arashi x arashic @ 9:59:00 PM
Ahh! I am so obsessed wif Arashi's newest Cd, Arashic! Just bought it on this monday. Kept listening to it and thinking of them...Oh yah, and the Arashic Cd, whoa, the japan first version one is Ex sia...If i could be rich enuff to buy both versions. I only bought the norm taiwan version. Well, it's better than nothing!
So in love with them. They seems to have the cds and singles out so fast. There newest single is out already. Aozora Pedal .I watched their PV le..It's something like a short drama kinda of thing. It's the first time they filmed it that way. Like interlinks with Sho's newest movie. Cool. Can see MatsuJun with his hair extensions (which are kinda weird to me). but i think i will set used to it somehow?? I prefer him with short hair. Argh, just remembered! I wanna go taipei! they are having their concert there in 16/9/2006-17/9/2006! Only if i could go! Their first concert in Taipei!!! If they could only come to Singapore.... I would gladly starve to buy a ticket in!
Can see his long hair anot???
More hair extensions. This is a screencap i took from their latest PV. Nope, the girls isn't MatsuJun's it's Sho's. Thank Gawd! MatsuJun belongs to no one! His MINEEEEEEE!!!!
A more closer view of him and his long hair....Nice?? Ok, now he looks much better. He actually had a chopstick stuck in his hair..Dunno u can see or not..
Can see the chopstick? Can see? Can see????
Whoa, just came across matsuJun's blog. Don't know if it's for real anot...
Argh there's just so many things out there which i want! They have this arashi calander and MatsuJun's newest movie is out soon! <僕は妹に恋をする> Hana Yori dango 2 is also confirmed! The same old cast! Coming in jan 2007! Ok, still got few more months..Have to wait! Sho's movie is out already i think..<木更津キャッツアイ ワールドシリーズ> Arashi is also gonna have a movie with all of them included..<黄色い涙>
This is MatsuJun's image in 僕は妹に恋をする (bokuimo) Bokuimo is the short form of the name of the movie which is (Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru) Which means, i am in love with my sister. I read the comic before, and i couldn't take it. The plot. It's weird.... But since MatsuJun is acting, i will force myself to take it... He's acting as the male lead, which is the brother.
Is this pic clearer??? hahax!
Whoa, find their pictures very difficult. Can imagine myself finding the whole night....He wear school uniform sia...Cool!
Ok, about today class. I actually went for class... Ok, kinda boring but at least we ended early around 2pm? hahax. But tml not gg class i think. but shit, at night still have to come back for band. As though i sold my soul for band. Been working the shit out of me since secondary school. But in poly, i like kinda slack in band. Hahax. Maybe have not totally adapted to their system?
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat