Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Fireworks! @ 11:38:00 PM
Not been feeling well this entire week since last sunday. I think i ate too much fried oysters. See, my retribution of being a glutton! My stomach hurts so much that i could not figure out whether if it was "mens" cramp or really stomach ache. In the end, i keep going to the toilet for so many times, indicated that i have a weak digestive system.
Oh, and please do remind me not to eat anymore chillies. It just worsens my condition. I'm so tired. M whole body aches. I have a really bad stomach and a heavy head. It was so bad, that I even had mood swings. hahax. Yeah. i screamed at Liu Zhi as he kept pushing me to the stairs ( he called me to walk up the stairs to class. My class is 5th level sia) Carrying a rotton tummy with me plus major body aches, i lost my cool and screamed. You know that type of " if you touch me again and i'm gonna give you a terrible death) kind of nasty scream. Luckily i was really having a bad time, or else, i would hit him too. i kinda regret my action later on. Coz he started to boycott me. Literally BOYCOTT me. Sorta Ignore me. Plus, since i am so such a Egoistic person, on my dead body i am gonna say sorry for my actions. Plus, i do not think i am entirely wrong. Ok, Ok, i know, i am bad. Ok, give me some time, i will practice my Sorry speech ok?
Ok, don't feel well now. NOWWWW!!!!!
When is Joel gonna finish hogging the washroom! I just came back from the fireworks at Marina there. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Awesome!!!! Didn't see Grace. She went to check out the fireworks too. Ok. Later i upload the photos.
Today, Grace, Aud, JY2 and I are in the same team. We practically did almost nothing. Grace was such a gem. She did perfectly nice slides. So envy her talent sia. Whahaha! she wore a nice dress too which she said bought from people's park. I think i go buy a map and find my way there. i also wanna buy!!!! Anyway...back to the lesson. About IP. Makes me feel guilty. You and I know why. DL stuff from the net...Hiaz...Poor people must resort to this mahx. I not rich enough to buy everything i want. Whahahx!
About the fireworks. for this time round, i missed the one yesterday. I heard it was awesome by some Italian company.
For today's it's from a Singaporean company. But it's a nice show. It lasted for 15 mins.
I mean, i sat the car ride for 30 minutes and waited for a long time for a carpark slot, ran across the road, walked for a small distance, just to catch that 15 mins!
However, i feel it's all worth it!
I was hvaing a fever back then. Gawd! Panadols are great. I popped in 2 pills and i am really to go. Of course, i only recovered when i have to stand on the field, with others to watch the fireworks. It was hot. I sweated, i am alright. hahax!
i think i would so really regret if i didn't watch it. It was like as though it was right in front of you! It was like it was so near! I love the fireworks!
My Dad was also unbelievable. He's the greatest DAd of all! he managed to find a parking lot in time. Show us the way to short cuts. Plsu brought us to the field to have the best view!
When going home, he also chose the route which seldom knows and w/o traffic jams too!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Fireworks! @ 11:38:00 PM
Not been feeling well this entire week since last sunday. I think i ate too much fried oysters. See, my retribution of being a glutton! My stomach hurts so much that i could not figure out whether if it was "mens" cramp or really stomach ache. In the end, i keep going to the toilet for so many times, indicated that i have a weak digestive system.
Oh, and please do remind me not to eat anymore chillies. It just worsens my condition. I'm so tired. M whole body aches. I have a really bad stomach and a heavy head. It was so bad, that I even had mood swings. hahax. Yeah. i screamed at Liu Zhi as he kept pushing me to the stairs ( he called me to walk up the stairs to class. My class is 5th level sia) Carrying a rotton tummy with me plus major body aches, i lost my cool and screamed. You know that type of " if you touch me again and i'm gonna give you a terrible death) kind of nasty scream. Luckily i was really having a bad time, or else, i would hit him too. i kinda regret my action later on. Coz he started to boycott me. Literally BOYCOTT me. Sorta Ignore me. Plus, since i am so such a Egoistic person, on my dead body i am gonna say sorry for my actions. Plus, i do not think i am entirely wrong. Ok, Ok, i know, i am bad. Ok, give me some time, i will practice my Sorry speech ok?
Ok, don't feel well now. NOWWWW!!!!!
When is Joel gonna finish hogging the washroom! I just came back from the fireworks at Marina there. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Awesome!!!! Didn't see Grace. She went to check out the fireworks too. Ok. Later i upload the photos.
Today, Grace, Aud, JY2 and I are in the same team. We practically did almost nothing. Grace was such a gem. She did perfectly nice slides. So envy her talent sia. Whahaha! she wore a nice dress too which she said bought from people's park. I think i go buy a map and find my way there. i also wanna buy!!!! Anyway...back to the lesson. About IP. Makes me feel guilty. You and I know why. DL stuff from the net...Hiaz...Poor people must resort to this mahx. I not rich enough to buy everything i want. Whahahx!
About the fireworks. for this time round, i missed the one yesterday. I heard it was awesome by some Italian company.
For today's it's from a Singaporean company. But it's a nice show. It lasted for 15 mins.
I mean, i sat the car ride for 30 minutes and waited for a long time for a carpark slot, ran across the road, walked for a small distance, just to catch that 15 mins!
However, i feel it's all worth it!
I was hvaing a fever back then. Gawd! Panadols are great. I popped in 2 pills and i am really to go. Of course, i only recovered when i have to stand on the field, with others to watch the fireworks. It was hot. I sweated, i am alright. hahax!
i think i would so really regret if i didn't watch it. It was like as though it was right in front of you! It was like it was so near! I love the fireworks!
My Dad was also unbelievable. He's the greatest DAd of all! he managed to find a parking lot in time. Show us the way to short cuts. Plsu brought us to the field to have the best view!
When going home, he also chose the route which seldom knows and w/o traffic jams too!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat