Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket It's finally saturday!!!
Photobucket I want a holiday.
Photobucket World is made up of everyone, not only you!
Photobucket enough is Really enough
Photobucket tired~
Photobucket Maybe i am just lonely
Photobucket gensomaden saiyuki
Photobucket shoes....
Photobucket confession
Photobucket Keita would love you! awww he so sweet. He will w...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, July 23, 2006
Photobucket STARVATION starts! @ 1:47:00 PM


hahax! Decorated my Hello Kitty banky with my cap!


Yeah right, i have to starve myself for 1/2 year (according to my mum). But it seems that i shall not eat real food for the rest of my life! Argh! Well, can't blame her, NOR me...it's just that being fat is part of me. It's not like I really cared how i looked like.

Why are people always asking me to run, eat less and so on. Why can't they just accept me with the extra pound of fats around my waist? Not that i feel insulted or what. I am fat since young and therefore, accept that. I know I will look better if i slim down...Who don't??? ( not including those who are Super thin)
People are always looking for the stuff that they do not have....and trust me, sometimes even when you have it, you might not think that you want them. Of course, i am THIN before. And of course, i like myself being thin. But it had brought me some surprizes. UNWANTED surprizes..Sucks, forget about it!

Love being myself and love myself. Will then i can start to love someone else. Maybe i am having the wrong mentality..but i love myself the way I am. However, now, i have to start starving myself. Coz i wanna help. hahax. It's call the BE small, Be pretty Plan! Well, no matter how much i defend myself that i love the way i am, my mom is right. It doesn't hurt to cut a few pounds. Though i loathe make up, I know nothing about clothing sense, but i should always be on standby mode, just in case prince charming walks past me and IGNORE ME! (due to the hideous image) hahax! So, have to become PRETTIER some how and psycho my PRINCE to love me more when i am MESSY! hahax!

Oh, gosh, i will miss all those BB tea and squid heads.....



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket