Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket enough is Really enough
Photobucket tired~
Photobucket Maybe i am just lonely
Photobucket gensomaden saiyuki
Photobucket shoes....
Photobucket confession
Photobucket Keita would love you! awww he so sweet. He will w...
Photobucket Chiba Ryohei your w-inds bf brought to you by
Photobucket You are SUPER LOVER ~I need you tonight~! You are...
Photobucket Ryohei is you super lover ^_^ Which w-inds. memb...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Photobucket World is made up of everyone, not only you! @ 10:57:00 AM

Why don't people understand? Be understanding and not think about only him or herself. Oh crap. I had a VERY EXTREMELY LOUSY day. All because of a good night sleep? Ok, i blame no one, except myself. I had this very good dream last night. With my prince charming! WooHoo! Handsome! It was such a good dream that everything was crap today...

It was the first time in this year that i actually got pissed. I mean, literally pissed! I was so pissed that my voice and actions got intimidating. Ok, compared to the past few years, it is quite a small shit. So don't get too excitted! Hummmmmmmmmm AnGeR ManAgEmenT!!!!!!! And the worst thing is that, i blew it up during presentations. And i am presenting ways to negotiate well....Well, that GREAT! Greatness to the beyond!

Why should we learn about ways to solve conflicts when we have conflicts everyday and avoid them. It's just wonderful isn't it??? People avoiding them when they know it's best to confront them.....Well, shit.

Next thing is that, Oh hell! My IG clashes! It's quite irritating actually. I wanted Aikido and Wind Symphony, den it clashed. I had to give up Aikido. LAter than, SHL club clashes with Band...Now what. Which should i give up?? Can't i have all 2 peacefully??? REeally have to hab to make decisions carefully~

Ok, forget about everything bad and remember only good stuff! Hopefully my prince charming meets me again tonight! Love ALMOST everyone!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket