Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, February 13, 2005
tired~ @ 11:52:00 AM
Not enough time to finish everything. The 'O' levels coming and the classes imcresing. How would i ever find time to rest? Stressed. Everyone keeps telling me not to be stressed. But how? You teach me then. I have classes till 7.30 pm at night. Tuesday got group study, wed got band, thurs group study and sat got band and sun got eng and sci classes. Tell me how. The only rest day is friday. But only one afternoon. The days whereby i wake up naturally are over. Stressed. I hate band too. Takes up so many of my time and effort. To make it worse. It is the SYF this year. Why must it be me. Tml is the sec one orientation. I have the bloody enrichment stress management course to clash wif it. And at night got the math class. How? Everything clashes with each other. What can i do? I am nothing...nothing at all. I am stupid. Why can't i memorise such simple things....why am i always no 2 even i got the no 1 spot. Irony.... I thought that i would score well in literature. But it seems to be the opposite. I hate it. Once you choose the wrong combination, you would fail. Been telling myself not to worry not to worry. give your best shot. But the problem is, i will fail practical too. i don't know how to depict experiments and what to add gives you whatever shit. Who cares about these shitty stuff. Once you learn it, score well in it and not use it in the rear future. What is the purpose of it? Why study something which you hate it.....
Sometimes i feel that ppl are taking advantages of my disabilities. For example, i got 3 sec memory. the bloody girl keep thinking of replacing me...you think you are clever isn't it? then take part yourself then. Why make me hate you? Why make me hate you for the fourth time. I have been trying to like you. Been trying to endure all of your stupid actions. Fail you bloody music exam den. why you always bring out the worse in me. Whatever you want we must give you. You think you are so damned good looking isn't it? you look like shit. The problem is, i don't wanna play in your stupid games anymore. You want to slack, why must you also pull others along with you... Don't have the chinese ws and blame me for not helping you to take...i am your what? Your maid issit.. Why i choose her and not you coz you suck and refuse to recognise it. You are not the best you know. and do i care? no i do not.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, February 13, 2005
tired~ @ 11:52:00 AM
Not enough time to finish everything. The 'O' levels coming and the classes imcresing. How would i ever find time to rest? Stressed. Everyone keeps telling me not to be stressed. But how? You teach me then. I have classes till 7.30 pm at night. Tuesday got group study, wed got band, thurs group study and sat got band and sun got eng and sci classes. Tell me how. The only rest day is friday. But only one afternoon. The days whereby i wake up naturally are over. Stressed. I hate band too. Takes up so many of my time and effort. To make it worse. It is the SYF this year. Why must it be me. Tml is the sec one orientation. I have the bloody enrichment stress management course to clash wif it. And at night got the math class. How? Everything clashes with each other. What can i do? I am nothing...nothing at all. I am stupid. Why can't i memorise such simple things....why am i always no 2 even i got the no 1 spot. Irony.... I thought that i would score well in literature. But it seems to be the opposite. I hate it. Once you choose the wrong combination, you would fail. Been telling myself not to worry not to worry. give your best shot. But the problem is, i will fail practical too. i don't know how to depict experiments and what to add gives you whatever shit. Who cares about these shitty stuff. Once you learn it, score well in it and not use it in the rear future. What is the purpose of it? Why study something which you hate it.....
Sometimes i feel that ppl are taking advantages of my disabilities. For example, i got 3 sec memory. the bloody girl keep thinking of replacing me...you think you are clever isn't it? then take part yourself then. Why make me hate you? Why make me hate you for the fourth time. I have been trying to like you. Been trying to endure all of your stupid actions. Fail you bloody music exam den. why you always bring out the worse in me. Whatever you want we must give you. You think you are so damned good looking isn't it? you look like shit. The problem is, i don't wanna play in your stupid games anymore. You want to slack, why must you also pull others along with you... Don't have the chinese ws and blame me for not helping you to take...i am your what? Your maid issit.. Why i choose her and not you coz you suck and refuse to recognise it. You are not the best you know. and do i care? no i do not.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat