Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Argh! I hate cleaning ups!
Photobucket STARVATION starts!
Photobucket It's finally saturday!!!
Photobucket I want a holiday.
Photobucket World is made up of everyone, not only you!
Photobucket enough is Really enough
Photobucket tired~
Photobucket Maybe i am just lonely
Photobucket gensomaden saiyuki
Photobucket shoes....


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Photobucket Stupid ethics @ 12:36:00 PM


<-- Happy birthday EVEe!!!!!!!!!!



Yes....we are studying about ethics today and hey, i burst into anger! hahax.
Ok, jasmine, anger management, anger management. But I think i controlled well... I was only angry for 5 minutes! issit it great? I have improved!

Argh! I don't know what is the frame work! I don't know! Shit! I don't know what the resources is trying to say. Ok, at least we have done our best with the PPt...
hahax. I think, it is not about comparing our ppt with others. Why compare, you just be sad as we might not have everything the other teams have. Aiya, be happy with what we have. We have done our best....

today is evee's birthday!
Happy 17th birthday Evelyn!

Due to some reasons, we can't celebrate today! We are going to celebrate on sunday. Ok, to say the truth, ok, WHat the!!!!!! I don't mind celeb her birthday, and I even LOVE celeb birthdays! but somehow, I HATE going out on weekends. So many people, so expensive, and i do not have time to rest. I mean, weekends are for restings!. I don't even go out with my family (unless to eat) during weekends...I'm of my lousiest mood on weekends. And i am going to celeb on sunday. Ok, Resting VS friend, of course, i will go for loyalty. Hahax. I am so loyal to her loh. No choice, hahax. Best friends come first. So hopefully, everything is confirmed or else, i am gonna wring someone's neck for it! hahax... Be nice jasmine!

Better go and watch smile pasta on the youtube. Or else in bad mood the whole day! hahax.
I am losing my straight forwardness......... Shit!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket