Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Photogenic
Photobucket SJ & J Founders day
Photobucket Fried oysters anyone?
Photobucket the lakehouse
Photobucket Stupid ethics
Photobucket Argh! I hate cleaning ups!
Photobucket STARVATION starts!
Photobucket It's finally saturday!!!
Photobucket I want a holiday.
Photobucket World is made up of everyone, not only you!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, August 04, 2006
Photobucket The more we get together~ together~ @ 8:31:00 PM

Pictures, pictures and MORE pictures!

W25P
The more we get together, together, together.
The more we get together, the happier we'll be~

Check out the babes! Smile to our widest! Not everyday we can smile as beautiful liddat!

We are shidaPore! We stand together to see us roar!

The "i'm clueless in looi's class and jas is our leader!!! Die le!" gang!

We hereby vouch that we will love Audrey and forever more!

I'm hungry and Ba Pao is the only food left! I love Ba Pao!

Isn't Fifi just popular among ladies????

BEstest bestest best friends! Just like spongebob and patrick!




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket