Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Fireworks! I finally remembered to upload the phot...
Photobucket Fireworks!
Photobucket The more we get together~ together~
Photobucket Photogenic
Photobucket SJ & J Founders day
Photobucket Fried oysters anyone?
Photobucket the lakehouse
Photobucket Stupid ethics
Photobucket Argh! I hate cleaning ups!
Photobucket STARVATION starts!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, August 11, 2006
Photobucket VB codes... @ 3:21:00 PM

Today is Friday and I should SLAP myself hard on the face.
Why the bloody hell should i go to school?
I do not understand a word of the stupid VB codes.
I'm like wasting my time the whole day coz my whole class dunno how to do and only 2 ppl in my grp and some one in the other grp is trying hard. Whahahahax.
What the fuck.
I promise not to come sia next week.
Ok, enuff of slamming others....I'm just not borned to do this and I can't do it. I even tyco tyco can get B+ for VB exam. The faci also trying hard to explain. I really pity her. Yeah.
I dunno wad array does and so forth. I'm just pure dumb at this and no one is sharing....
It's really frustrating to see alien words on the wall.
Nothing is helping at the moment where you are lao sai-ing and having "mens -cramp". I have to pick my acheing stupid body up to come to school to have this shit in front of me.
Everyone seems to be in their own world it seems. We can go one earlier one sia..Hahax. Since we are not presenting and so. She's such a nice person. Bud i just dun understand. I dun care already lahx. Temper flaring already...
Should really slap myself for coming dats it.
Damned it.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket