Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Friday, August 18, 2006
Another day with VB codes @ 9:45:00 AM
<-- COncert poster sia...
<-- Example of the concert tick!
<-- Jun wearing specs! Cute anot???
My brain like empty today. MAybe it's becoz i slept late last night. Or should i say, i am always empty-brain-ed in every maths class. I can't count. However, if maths class test Arashi stuff, i might be able to score well.
Argh! I need to work! Argh, Arashi is having a concert in Taipei! First concert outside Japan after 7 years! When they coming to Singapore?? After 20 years ah??? If i could go. I think even if i got the money to go, my dad wouldn't let me off. Arashi also performing in Thailand and korea sia. Though not concert, but it's better than nothing... Hav to wait for the DVD to come out lohx. liddat.
The concert NT 2500 ticks all sold out le leh. Only left the 1000, 1500 one. The far far away one. ... Hiaz..
<-- the stage. Very cool if sit in special area!
Yups, today is another VB code day. I surely do not know why must i study this and yes, i sure suck in it. Ok, there's like 9 people in class today. PLus, the internet connection sucks. We cannot go to the interent nor do any research. We can only connect to the internet for a limited period.
It seems like there's only 2-3 people actually doing VB. hahax. Like always. Not that we do not want to do it. It's just that we do not know how and lack of interest. How can a computer idiot like me do VB. Whahahahahax!
Since we dun wan to do VB den we have fun in class with Shaheeda's new game. Sort of "what your life will be like in the future." Very farnie. Coz the guys choice for hubby is chosen among the guys in our class. So hilarious! In the end, I am pretty, will have 2 kids, hav honeymoon at Japan, be a housewife and and be rich. Whahax. what a good life! If it was real sia.. But of course, change the guy as the husband lahx.
Stress sia. My team is the studying team. Argh. Like i have to do work too or else, sure be condemned!
Hiaz...I wanna work I wanna work! My mum call me go work sia. I wanna work for the entire poly life. Mag who's working say, working very tiring like wanna die like dat. But since i neva work before, why not try. Bud i think, i work work awhile den sure same like Mag liddat, feel very tired one. Whahahax! Have extra income. haha!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Another day with VB codes @ 9:45:00 AM
<-- COncert poster sia...
<-- Example of the concert tick!
<-- Jun wearing specs! Cute anot???
My brain like empty today. MAybe it's becoz i slept late last night. Or should i say, i am always empty-brain-ed in every maths class. I can't count. However, if maths class test Arashi stuff, i might be able to score well.
Argh! I need to work! Argh, Arashi is having a concert in Taipei! First concert outside Japan after 7 years! When they coming to Singapore?? After 20 years ah??? If i could go. I think even if i got the money to go, my dad wouldn't let me off. Arashi also performing in Thailand and korea sia. Though not concert, but it's better than nothing... Hav to wait for the DVD to come out lohx. liddat.
The concert NT 2500 ticks all sold out le leh. Only left the 1000, 1500 one. The far far away one. ... Hiaz..
<-- the stage. Very cool if sit in special area!
Yups, today is another VB code day. I surely do not know why must i study this and yes, i sure suck in it. Ok, there's like 9 people in class today. PLus, the internet connection sucks. We cannot go to the interent nor do any research. We can only connect to the internet for a limited period.
It seems like there's only 2-3 people actually doing VB. hahax. Like always. Not that we do not want to do it. It's just that we do not know how and lack of interest. How can a computer idiot like me do VB. Whahahahahax!
Since we dun wan to do VB den we have fun in class with Shaheeda's new game. Sort of "what your life will be like in the future." Very farnie. Coz the guys choice for hubby is chosen among the guys in our class. So hilarious! In the end, I am pretty, will have 2 kids, hav honeymoon at Japan, be a housewife and and be rich. Whahax. what a good life! If it was real sia.. But of course, change the guy as the husband lahx.
Stress sia. My team is the studying team. Argh. Like i have to do work too or else, sure be condemned!
Hiaz...I wanna work I wanna work! My mum call me go work sia. I wanna work for the entire poly life. Mag who's working say, working very tiring like wanna die like dat. But since i neva work before, why not try. Bud i think, i work work awhile den sure same like Mag liddat, feel very tired one. Whahahax! Have extra income. haha!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat