Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I think i should be a housewife.
Photobucket Another day with VB codes
Photobucket Arashi x arashic
Photobucket A trip to Seoul...
Photobucket VB codes...
Photobucket Fireworks! I finally remembered to upload the phot...
Photobucket Fireworks!
Photobucket The more we get together~ together~
Photobucket Photogenic
Photobucket SJ & J Founders day


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, August 24, 2006
Photobucket it's all bad luck... @ 10:05:00 PM

I don't know why but it's all bad luck for me since yesterday.
Normally I would not be superstitious but this time round, it sucks totally for me.


I don;t know why but I have been prone to making mistakes these days. Don't wanna type them down to remember them!

Last night, i didn't have money with me to buy dinner for my sisters and maid. In the end, it was only enuff for 3 people instead of 4. In the end, i have to share dinner with one of my sister. Really felt bad. Not that i do not have money. But i don't have same change. Don't dare to bring such a big note too....

Next, today, i tripped and knocked onto my baby, leaving a long scar. I should have slapped myself. There isn't a cure to it! it's permanent! Shit! No matter how tired i am, i shouldn't have made this mistake! And in band, i was so damned tired! I can barely play a note well. Of course, i sounded like shit. Better Prac more at home. ANd that who, buy the stupid soft case and ask where is it, in school. Of course should leave it at home mah. But Nvm lah. My Boo. I should have asked for it earlier.

And today, I almost kanna knocked down by a bike. I was too tired. My eyes was sorta clouded and didn't see the bike coming.... I could have died. 2nd / 3rd time. Better look out!

Waiting for this to end. I got a feeling it's caused by the black cat i saw yesterday morning. And i tell you, it freaked me out! When i saw it, it's eyes was shimmering! It was like i dunno, something inside the cat's eyes like dat..Floating inside. Ok, dun scare myself lahx. See lah. Keep scaring me. Now i become liddat.... Aiya, better go to the temple pray pray the next time. Go mama house and pray pray.

Now i like got rashes like dat. is it sometime that i ate. there are bumps and sores around my body. My neck, face, and some other areas. i think i sensitive sia...Is it something that i ate...
Heat rash?? Couldn;t be...I was in air-con all the time...

Aiya, dun care le. better go and sleep and dream about my fav matsumoto Jun. tml still have to wake up early and travel to very far far places.

Sometimes, i think that my dad isn't helping. Like other ppl dunno how to go can still ask their dads...Whatever lahx. Dun care. I think he dun even know abt what i am doing now.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket