Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket it's all bad luck...
Photobucket it
Photobucket I think i should be a housewife.
Photobucket Another day with VB codes
Photobucket Arashi x arashic
Photobucket A trip to Seoul...
Photobucket VB codes...
Photobucket Fireworks! I finally remembered to upload the phot...
Photobucket Fireworks!
Photobucket The more we get together~ together~


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, August 27, 2006
Photobucket It's about worries.... @ 7:57:00 PM

Maybe i should take a break and go to their concert~


Life is about worries or what. It seems like as though I have never ending problems. I just solved one and another one pops up... Argh!

I getting worried it seems. I don't feel quite well. It seems like as though many people are dying around me, making me so conscious about stuff. Making me feel weird. Maybe it's part of getting old. Having back problems right now. Having backaches. My spine. I think i lack of calcium. Better drink more of that horrid milk! I hate milk. But that new oat one is nice. Better drink more of that...

Next is that i am having like allegies? I don't know what i am allergic to. That sucks. I have this weird red small mosquitoes-bite-like bumps all over me. My back, legs, hands, necks, tummy. Itchy. It only occurs in the night. Maybe my antibodies are kinda low... I don;t know. It sucks.

I don't know what to do with my life except worrying about stuff. Kinda stupid but yeah. Maybe I should take a break from all these worrying.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket