Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket band prac with RPWS
Photobucket that's what i call relaxation...
Photobucket Nobuta wo produce
Photobucket Shabu Shabu~
Photobucket Last day!!! Yuppies!
Photobucket It's about worries....
Photobucket it's all bad luck...
Photobucket it
Photobucket I think i should be a housewife.
Photobucket Another day with VB codes


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, September 11, 2006
Photobucket Hmmm what have I done?? @ 8:36:00 PM

Ok fine, they are back in Singapore...
Yuppiesx. I got a new skirt, a shirt and a pair of flip flops!!! Need not spend money anymore..(i think)

Have not been going out shopping for a long time. I missed my dounuts. Really missed those back in Japan. Mister dounuts's dounuts. The soft fluffy texture and and smooth when it goes down the throat. The display and the sugery sweet taste. The thick smells of chocolate and bread. The chocolate too, tastes Wowwww.....Maybe i should find sometime to taka and buy some. Though it is not the real mister dounut. Mabye I can grow up and sell dounuts!!!
I just made some Mango pudding that day, and my mum said that it was kinda not bad. She thinks that she can send me to some school to be a dessert chef instead. hahx!

--> I bought one of these back there!!!
--> I ate one of this!! This is my fav!!!
--> This is one of my favs too!!!

Anyway, let me recall. What have i been doing the whole holidays???
Well watching SCV lohx. I been glued to the tv since morning and shifted to the Pc in the afternoons. In the morns I have been watching Dear Boys and Bleach.
Wow, now i'm like so hooked onto Bleach. I managed to find the other parts and watched them online. Cool man. Death god and so... Dear boys just the 3rd episode today so not too sure. About basketball...Oh, almost forgottened! Bleach 1st opening is sung by Orange range! The song's called asterisk! Really rocked man! I love the song! Plus the band too.... Not bad~
I personally feels that Asterisk is the best Opening song ever!!!!
Oh, if u wanna listen, click it lohx..
At my favs there....
Bleach!!!!



Hmm it seems as though it keeps on raining everyday. I wonder if it will rain on thurs a not. Coz on that day got RP band BBQ. Hopefully it doesn't.... Maybe i should make that doll and pray for sunshine!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket