Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Maybe I should tone down a little...
Photobucket Hmmm what have I done??
Photobucket band prac with RPWS
Photobucket that's what i call relaxation...
Photobucket Nobuta wo produce
Photobucket Shabu Shabu~
Photobucket Last day!!! Yuppies!
Photobucket It's about worries....
Photobucket it's all bad luck...
Photobucket it


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, September 15, 2006
Photobucket RP band BBQ. @ 8:23:00 PM



Whoa hahahax! i got the biggest space at my side!!



Not feeling well, so sat there eat pockey the whole day...



trombone section of RPWS without ah lian...where's ah lian...



Part of Rpws, all trying to take photo together....


Due to some circumstances I didn't feel quite well for the band's BBQ yesterday @ ECP.
But it was rather fun anyway. Everyone was so nice. Played loads of games, got wet and dirty and rushed to take photos whenever the camera was out.

Food was always out in a flash. Someone even had this professional camping lighter to light up the pit. Cool. We too, pitched 2 tents for storage of belongings. Funny, we didn't quite use it for sleep though some of us stayed overnight. for the first time, i was allowed to stay overnight for something like that. Except chalets.

Maybe it's time to learn how to ride a bike. Like wanna join in the fun. Keep listening to their stories and adventures..Where have they been too. Like kinda fun. But not all are perfect of course. Hated the ghost stories part whereby I think it will still stick into my brain till this year ends. Stupid memory. Forgets good stuff and remembers bad.
Anyway, of course, there are nice stuff like we sat on the shore and talked about stuff. I liked that. Maybe I cooped too much at home. It's time for me to breathe in fresh air.
I like to listen to them talk about their stuff and all. Like as though bring everyone closer.
Get to understand one another better??? Like understand Shee Rui's choice for her Best???
Whahahahahahhax! She's so gonna pinch me again......

One more fun part was that the band called me a Bimbo. For fun of course. I am not a bimbo. Duh... I'm rather bright. Just that not quite bright in lifestyle. Always getting duped into something. Like the daniel and mingcong, all tricked me into believing that the year 3s were with us for the last time yesterday night. Made me felt sad for a moment.... Duh.. Not gonna gg to believe them!!!!! And the bBq was until late at night. Didn't like gg home at night. Didn;t know how to go home either. In the end, had to scout for others to bring me home. (before changing my mind to stayover.) Should have remembered the way back!!!!! Or else next time, have to tie the daniel with me... Coz he knows how to go back and he kept threatening to leave me behind. Hah!!! Need not scared of threats anymore! Coz i stayed over!!!!

Oh, in the end, shared cab home with songlin, cherlene and Mingcong. In the end, didn't know why i felt bad in the morning. I puked in the cab. Luckily I had many plastic bags in my bag. I'm like always prepared for the worst. Hahax. Slept the entire day off. Just woke up at 4++ pm.
Have to prepare for my couz wedding registration reception tml..Stupid Pimple on my chin.. I think have to put layers of foundation to conceal it... Coz i dun hav or dunno where is my concealer... And AHHHHHHHHHH Arashi concert!! I can't gooooooo.!!!!!!!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket