Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Hmmm what have I done??
Photobucket band prac with RPWS
Photobucket that's what i call relaxation...
Photobucket Nobuta wo produce
Photobucket Shabu Shabu~
Photobucket Last day!!! Yuppies!
Photobucket It's about worries....
Photobucket it's all bad luck...
Photobucket it
Photobucket I think i should be a housewife.


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Photobucket Maybe I should tone down a little... @ 8:12:00 PM




I just finished reading a series of books. About family relationships. It's rather cool I think. About how they accepted one another, filling their empty hearts with love, care and concern while one of the members isn't related to them at all. ( blood genes wise ).

I felt it was rather nice. Touching I think... Made me think a lot.
Reading how they were able to live together happily made me think why some others could not. Some fight and squabble over stupid things. The whole family life crumble so easily. Made me compare my family and the fiction. Made me think to myself. Is my family the same as the book? Loving and all...
In the end, eh. I like it here and Love everyone in here too.
Though I am rather strict with them and sometimes, I will squabble with them, but just because it's them, will then I squabble. Weird isn't it. You will only have the courage to pick up a fight if only you cared...hahax. Took me so long to realise it. Stupid isn't it.

To think about it, if I didn't cared, I wouldn't be so strict on them. Making a sisters finish their homework on time, not to be selfish and share and punish them if they did anything wrong. of course, Joel will not escape from my old auntie naggings too...
Sometimes, I feel old. Always have to nag this nag that. but this is my life isn't it.
If i'm not gg to teach them, who will. The Jasmine's educational system they always called it.
Hahax. Hope that they realise that it's just part of they process of growing up as good responsible adults.

Nevermind, i'm still young. Can take time to learn...
Like the book, I will learn and grow up to be just like them. A happy family~
Sounds cheesy but that's what I want. A small house, with a family to be called my own in it.




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket