Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
newest info... @ 8:07:00 PM
Ok, i was thinking about something... How the hell am I going to continue my studies with an events management dip? If i wanna continue my studies in singapore, i think, it's gonna be quite impossible. Seriously. I can't possibly take a business course isn't it? Or can I? I better consult with my mentor or facilitator. I mean, if I wanna study abroad, it's gonna be difficult. So should i change my course? I actually wanted to work abroad in the future. Work in theme parks and bring whatever i have learnt back to Singapore. Comparing our theme park with others, we still have lots to catch up.
I've been to the dream world, sea world, movie world, disneyland..therefore, i wanna somehow work there. If can, i wanna work in tokyo's disneyland. I like their atmosphere and ambience and everything. Especially during winter and christmas~ There was this scholarship that caught my eye. I thought if i worked hard enough, I can strive to get it and study somewhere in tokyo... but I can't find a course that suits me...Unless I take economics or business...Shit! Idiotic. It's so difficult to shove a path for myself..... or maybe in Australia..Not bad...
Ok, don't stress myself.... Entertainment entertainment....
Kame's new series is going to be out soon! This oct or dec?? Called, たったひとつの恋 (Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ) translated as just one love. It's about a pure love story between a poor boy and a rich girl. The poor boy who's the son of the boss of a ship repair factory, has some financial difficulties, who met a rich girl whom is the daughter of a national jewelry chain store owner..
Another 24 hr 1 episode thingy, yuuki. Rather sad show, about friendship of different ages... He acts as the main charac which chronicles the life of him dying at the age of 23 after an illness that started with the partial collapse of his cranial bone, and a subsequent battle with seven types of incurable diseases.
before all of the above, he also acted in sapuri.... Part-timer in an advertising Co. A love relationship with someone older. I found the opening...Take a look. I like the song sung by kat-tun. Don't know when will it be out... hahax. I also like Kame's look in the show. Rather good looking. Hiaz..when kame was bad looking anyway. hahax. Enjoy~
<-- Kame
<-- Jin and Kame!!!
Hmm, i couldn't find much on Yamapi and Jin. Just found out that Yamapi is called yamapi as he would often wear pink for performances and therefore takki named him as yamapi. Yamashita + Pink = yamapi. He also graduated from Meiji university taking business. Jin was not Jin. He was Hitoshi. He changed his name as he felt it was too common. And his mum gave birth to him at the age of 15. He is now, not quite happy with kame, as he was jealous that Kame is rather close to yamapi during Nobuta wo produce... I heard that Kat-tun's manager quit as he could not explain to Jin why Kame got the role in Sapuri instead of him.. Oh, and Sho from arashi graduated from keio university, economics.. Dunno if it's true..But extra information that is...
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
newest info... @ 8:07:00 PM
Ok, i was thinking about something... How the hell am I going to continue my studies with an events management dip? If i wanna continue my studies in singapore, i think, it's gonna be quite impossible. Seriously. I can't possibly take a business course isn't it? Or can I? I better consult with my mentor or facilitator. I mean, if I wanna study abroad, it's gonna be difficult. So should i change my course? I actually wanted to work abroad in the future. Work in theme parks and bring whatever i have learnt back to Singapore. Comparing our theme park with others, we still have lots to catch up.
I've been to the dream world, sea world, movie world, disneyland..therefore, i wanna somehow work there. If can, i wanna work in tokyo's disneyland. I like their atmosphere and ambience and everything. Especially during winter and christmas~ There was this scholarship that caught my eye. I thought if i worked hard enough, I can strive to get it and study somewhere in tokyo... but I can't find a course that suits me...Unless I take economics or business...Shit! Idiotic. It's so difficult to shove a path for myself..... or maybe in Australia..Not bad...
Ok, don't stress myself.... Entertainment entertainment....
Kame's new series is going to be out soon! This oct or dec?? Called, たったひとつの恋 (Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ) translated as just one love. It's about a pure love story between a poor boy and a rich girl. The poor boy who's the son of the boss of a ship repair factory, has some financial difficulties, who met a rich girl whom is the daughter of a national jewelry chain store owner..
Another 24 hr 1 episode thingy, yuuki. Rather sad show, about friendship of different ages... He acts as the main charac which chronicles the life of him dying at the age of 23 after an illness that started with the partial collapse of his cranial bone, and a subsequent battle with seven types of incurable diseases.
before all of the above, he also acted in sapuri.... Part-timer in an advertising Co. A love relationship with someone older. I found the opening...Take a look. I like the song sung by kat-tun. Don't know when will it be out... hahax. I also like Kame's look in the show. Rather good looking. Hiaz..when kame was bad looking anyway. hahax. Enjoy~
<-- Kame
<-- Jin and Kame!!!
Hmm, i couldn't find much on Yamapi and Jin. Just found out that Yamapi is called yamapi as he would often wear pink for performances and therefore takki named him as yamapi. Yamashita + Pink = yamapi. He also graduated from Meiji university taking business. Jin was not Jin. He was Hitoshi. He changed his name as he felt it was too common. And his mum gave birth to him at the age of 15. He is now, not quite happy with kame, as he was jealous that Kame is rather close to yamapi during Nobuta wo produce... I heard that Kat-tun's manager quit as he could not explain to Jin why Kame got the role in Sapuri instead of him.. Oh, and Sho from arashi graduated from keio university, economics.. Dunno if it's true..But extra information that is...
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat