Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Farewell 2006 @ 8:58:00 PM
Kok, me, yy
PHSSB had their farewell for their lastest batch of sec 4s last night. And yeah, I attended it. Went there for gathering. Most of the seniors went back too. Or should i call them Ex-PHSSB members. Mr Ng went back too. Ok, saw Mr tan too. Mr tan as usual have to "suan" me with his usual insults... What erm gained weight or so.. hahax. Immune. I mean, as a conductor, isn't he suppose to be "adult-like"?? Whatever lah. i had fun will do..
Ok, for our batch, only me, kok wey, yiyang and Zoee went back. The others were the previous batch before us. The ratio was like 3:1?? hahax. we were out numbered!!! Zoee even went back earlier. But nevermind lah. Got yy and kw to accompany me. Thank God they accompanied me.All else it would be boring. Oh, we even did stupid stuff like putting ribbons on our heads and bluffing Kok wey that we have added beer into his coke. I mean, I asked him if his coke was slightly bitter and he replied yes...WHAHHAHAHAAH. You should have seen!
Taken many photos back there.. Thinking about it. Really missed PHSSB. hahax. Oh! Mr tan asked us ( or we appealed) to go back for end of year concert. Come back as Ah Lums. And I told him that if I went back, everyone would be grateful i think?? Coz he will spend most of his time saying something bad about me...and not the others. Like why are my shoes that ugly. I mean, how are my shoes interlinked with me attending the farewell. ANd he said, it's ok if i went back. He will be grateful. But watch out if I got worse.. I think I got worse anyway. Must prac! And he changed the whole trombone section to bass trombones sia. Only got one tenor....
Lastly, we played as a full band (without juniors) Mambo magic and Sounds of brazil ( our fav pieces). Hiaz.. Really missed the days back then!
Oh and just saw Arashi's news on TV. Why are they in Korea??? Why not Singapore!!!!!!
Opps! forgot the lib trip with my couz. Ok, next week.
Taken using Kok wey's lously camera phone Shhh! dun tell him!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Farewell 2006 @ 8:58:00 PM
Kok, me, yy
PHSSB had their farewell for their lastest batch of sec 4s last night. And yeah, I attended it. Went there for gathering. Most of the seniors went back too. Or should i call them Ex-PHSSB members. Mr Ng went back too. Ok, saw Mr tan too. Mr tan as usual have to "suan" me with his usual insults... What erm gained weight or so.. hahax. Immune. I mean, as a conductor, isn't he suppose to be "adult-like"?? Whatever lah. i had fun will do..
Ok, for our batch, only me, kok wey, yiyang and Zoee went back. The others were the previous batch before us. The ratio was like 3:1?? hahax. we were out numbered!!! Zoee even went back earlier. But nevermind lah. Got yy and kw to accompany me. Thank God they accompanied me.All else it would be boring. Oh, we even did stupid stuff like putting ribbons on our heads and bluffing Kok wey that we have added beer into his coke. I mean, I asked him if his coke was slightly bitter and he replied yes...WHAHHAHAHAAH. You should have seen!
Taken many photos back there.. Thinking about it. Really missed PHSSB. hahax. Oh! Mr tan asked us ( or we appealed) to go back for end of year concert. Come back as Ah Lums. And I told him that if I went back, everyone would be grateful i think?? Coz he will spend most of his time saying something bad about me...and not the others. Like why are my shoes that ugly. I mean, how are my shoes interlinked with me attending the farewell. ANd he said, it's ok if i went back. He will be grateful. But watch out if I got worse.. I think I got worse anyway. Must prac! And he changed the whole trombone section to bass trombones sia. Only got one tenor....
Lastly, we played as a full band (without juniors) Mambo magic and Sounds of brazil ( our fav pieces). Hiaz.. Really missed the days back then!
Oh and just saw Arashi's news on TV. Why are they in Korea??? Why not Singapore!!!!!!
Opps! forgot the lib trip with my couz. Ok, next week.
Taken using Kok wey's lously camera phone Shhh! dun tell him!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat