Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Jin desu!!!!!!!!
Photobucket Where's YamaPi??
Photobucket Farewell 2006
Photobucket Sapuri and Kurosagi
Photobucket AHHH Why not here~
Photobucket Yuuki
Photobucket newest info...
Photobucket Starting all over again...
Photobucket Money does matters
Photobucket Married~


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Photobucket Yamashita Tomohisa =P @ 9:43:00 PM




















Ok, my best friend who decided that Jin is the sexiest man alive, is now in turn, hooked on Yamapi. Therefore, for today's entry, I shall focus on Yamapi only...
Ok, just in case she doesn't know, Yamashita Tomohisa is = Yamapi.
Why is he called Yamapi, looked in the previous entry. I did said why. Whahahax.


Simple introduction!!!
Real Name: Manatsu Tomohisa
Why? Manatsu was his father's name. After his parents seperated, he changed it to yamashita (his mum's name)
Date of birth: 1985-Apr-09
Height: 174cm
Weight: 58kg
Star sign: Aries
Blood type: A
Family: Mother and younger sister
Favorite Phrase: Maji de? (Really?)
Favorite band: GLAY





















Hmmm if u wanna know about him, den check out this website...
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yamashita_Tomohisa
Or else I wouldn't have space to put other stuff...


Ok, one thing and another..serious stupid facts about him..
Don't even know why did i uploaded this..
I even have a joke that he did it on himself..





Him as a kid.. and growing up...














Seishun Amigo's PV ( nobuta's theme song)


Making of Seishun Amigo


Hmmm...I don't know why i can't upload any more photos of him..
Ok, tml start Part 2 can?? hahax.

Now, something about myself. Ehhh, dun say dun read leh.
This is my blog sia. It should of course have something about me mahx. isn't it...
Ok, very short one. I just took a shower just now and did a stupid thing.
I had shampoo dripped into my left eye. And Dang! It's Painful! I have to cry it out or something. Therefore i learnt something. Girls need no pepper spray, they neeed shampoo.
One drop of it in the eye, KILLS!!!!! Hiaz.. what my blog is becoming into..
Japanese entertainment news. Can even call it a Johnny's entertainment artist webpage cum XXpedia..



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket