Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket HYD final edition!
Photobucket Antique once again!
Photobucket Happy Birthday MatsuJun!
Photobucket to hell webmail
Photobucket Big Bang @ Nike's Human Race!?!
Photobucket Happy 19th Birthday TingYin!
Photobucket SHINee: Vol1!
Photobucket shh!!
Photobucket i'm back!
Photobucket regards from CAMBODIA!!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, September 07, 2008
Photobucket Urgh! My god! @ 9:12:00 PM

WHY WHY WHY!!!!
Urgh Urgh Urgh!

the more I think about it, the more irritated I get.
WTF?
I seriously don't believe that people can be lazy, its just that they just can't be bothered.
AHHHHH!!!

Why the shit always fall on me?
Like it isn't your job too? And Your Job and Your job! Why is it me? why must it always be me?

Why people just can't take the bloody initiative.
Seriously...
I seldom get that frustrated. But this time round, are you guys all ganging up against me?

Bias-ed piece of shit.

Seriously, i just want to get it over and done with.
Jasmine, just a bloody 16 weeks more and you will be out of it.

I brought it upon myself.
I repeat, I brought it upon myself.

Jasmine you are such a dumbass.

I just need to shout out loud.

ok, i feel a little bit better.
thanks for reading the above nonsense

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket