Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, August 31, 2008
SHINee: Vol1! @ 6:09:00 PM
SHINee is back! Comeback album: SHINee (샤이니) ★ 1집 - The SHINee World SHINee, first album, finally after their digital single of Noona' you're so pretty Replay
SHINee, junior group of Dong Bang Shin Ki, is out with their newest album! Woots! Just right after I came back from Cambodia, their album was out! What a great timing! :)
Their album features 12 songs in total, with 2 in their digital singles previously, which are their hit single, Noona you're so pretty Replay and In my room.
01. The SHINee World (doo-bop) 02. 사랑의 길 (Love’s Way) 03. 산소 같은 너 (Love like Oxygen) 04. 너 아니면 안되는 걸 (ROMANTIC) 05. 그녀가 헤어졌다 (One for Me) 06. 화장을 하고 (Graze) 07. 마지막 선물 (Last Gift) (In my room-Prelude) 08. 내 곁에만 있어 (Best Place) 09. 혜야 (Y Si Fuera Ella) 10. 눈을 감아보면 (Four Seasons) 11. In My Room (Unplugged Remix) 12. 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)
SHINee! SHINee! SHINee! LOVES!
SHINee, is made up of 5 guys, unfortuntely, all younger than me..... urgh. oh well, i don't mind, so long they are taller than me, i'm happy! the album includes a small photobook, in which i managed to find some pages... so introducing members of SHINee!!!!
The Leader Onew
Real Name: Lee Jinki (이진기) Nickname: Leader Onew DOB: December 14th, 1989 Height: 177cm
I say: he has the kinda voice that I love
Bling Bling Jong Hyun
Real Name: Kim Jonghyun (김종형) Nickname: Bling Bling Jonghyun DOB: April 8th, 1990 Height: 173cm
I say: He is the lead singer. Though the shortest, one of the most popular ones in group.
Charismastic Flame MinHo
Real Name: Choi Minho (최민호) Nickname: Charismatic Flame Minho DOB: December 9th, 1990 Height: 181cm
I say: He is the quietest, but he is really good looking. they once labelled him as the walking photoshop. Plus, he's really tall, I think he can catch up with Dong Bang Shin Ki's Changmin and Uknow Yunho. My god. He's only like 17?
Almighty Key
Real Name: Kim Kibum (김기범) Nickname: The Almighty Key DOB: September 23rd, 1991 Height: 177cm
I say: Oops, he shares the same name as Kim Kibum of Super Junior! Nevermind, he's just popular anyway too. I thought that he looks like Onew, can't differ both of them all the time.
Handy Boy TaeMin
Real Name: Lee Taemin (이태민) Nickname: Handy Boy Taemin, Maknae DOB: July 18th, 1993 Hometown: Dongbong-gu, Seoul Height: 175cm
I say: the youngest in the group, Taemin is seriously cute. Don't be shocked, he is the best dancer in the crew! Serious! One of his other talent is to be cute without doing anything. He's just cute standing straight anyway. Can I trade-in Joel Ang for him? Please?
Oh man Oh man Oh man, SHINee is just all so cute! Can I have SHINee this Christmas? Please?
Anyway, check them out with their comeback stage of, SHINee world and Love like oxygen. Love them in suits!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
SHINee: Vol1! @ 6:09:00 PM
SHINee is back! Comeback album: SHINee (샤이니) ★ 1집 - The SHINee World SHINee, first album, finally after their digital single of Noona' you're so pretty Replay
SHINee, junior group of Dong Bang Shin Ki, is out with their newest album! Woots! Just right after I came back from Cambodia, their album was out! What a great timing! :)
Their album features 12 songs in total, with 2 in their digital singles previously, which are their hit single, Noona you're so pretty Replay and In my room.
01. The SHINee World (doo-bop) 02. 사랑의 길 (Love’s Way) 03. 산소 같은 너 (Love like Oxygen) 04. 너 아니면 안되는 걸 (ROMANTIC) 05. 그녀가 헤어졌다 (One for Me) 06. 화장을 하고 (Graze) 07. 마지막 선물 (Last Gift) (In my room-Prelude) 08. 내 곁에만 있어 (Best Place) 09. 혜야 (Y Si Fuera Ella) 10. 눈을 감아보면 (Four Seasons) 11. In My Room (Unplugged Remix) 12. 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)
SHINee! SHINee! SHINee! LOVES!
SHINee, is made up of 5 guys, unfortuntely, all younger than me..... urgh. oh well, i don't mind, so long they are taller than me, i'm happy! the album includes a small photobook, in which i managed to find some pages... so introducing members of SHINee!!!!
The Leader Onew
Real Name: Lee Jinki (이진기) Nickname: Leader Onew DOB: December 14th, 1989 Height: 177cm
I say: he has the kinda voice that I love
Bling Bling Jong Hyun
Real Name: Kim Jonghyun (김종형) Nickname: Bling Bling Jonghyun DOB: April 8th, 1990 Height: 173cm
I say: He is the lead singer. Though the shortest, one of the most popular ones in group.
Charismastic Flame MinHo
Real Name: Choi Minho (최민호) Nickname: Charismatic Flame Minho DOB: December 9th, 1990 Height: 181cm
I say: He is the quietest, but he is really good looking. they once labelled him as the walking photoshop. Plus, he's really tall, I think he can catch up with Dong Bang Shin Ki's Changmin and Uknow Yunho. My god. He's only like 17?
Almighty Key
Real Name: Kim Kibum (김기범) Nickname: The Almighty Key DOB: September 23rd, 1991 Height: 177cm
I say: Oops, he shares the same name as Kim Kibum of Super Junior! Nevermind, he's just popular anyway too. I thought that he looks like Onew, can't differ both of them all the time.
Handy Boy TaeMin
Real Name: Lee Taemin (이태민) Nickname: Handy Boy Taemin, Maknae DOB: July 18th, 1993 Hometown: Dongbong-gu, Seoul Height: 175cm
I say: the youngest in the group, Taemin is seriously cute. Don't be shocked, he is the best dancer in the crew! Serious! One of his other talent is to be cute without doing anything. He's just cute standing straight anyway. Can I trade-in Joel Ang for him? Please?
Oh man Oh man Oh man, SHINee is just all so cute! Can I have SHINee this Christmas? Please?
Anyway, check them out with their comeback stage of, SHINee world and Love like oxygen. Love them in suits!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat