Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Celebrating the Departure? @ 11:21:00 PM
whee, the celebration for Cambodia! Movie, Eating, Daiso.
the bfgang (with cass but have Karl) was in to celebrate my departure to cambodia. Joni aka dearest bf the other guy in class, said that he is gonna have dinner with me. LIAR! how come I didn't know that plan? Alright the celebration was sorta like a farewell party? Lol! I mean, I am just gonna be there for like 12 days, not that of a huge issue.
Gonna skip a lot of details, have to steal pictures from the others after they have uploaded them.
Gonna talk more about the Love Guru instead. We actually wanted to catch the Dark knight which we have talked about it for ages, but since it was full house, then we took the nearest option, the love guru.
Jess and I saw the Hana Yori Dango F movie poster! Woots! I am so gonna catch it! Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun! I am Coming! Please wait till I get back from cambodia please!
Back to the love guru. What it is? Go find out for urself. but it is NC 16. So those below 16, you gotta skip it.
Why watch it? Girls: there's a topless Justin timberlake and he is acting as "le coq" so check out his, erm.... Guys: There's Jessica Alba (whom got married and have a kid) who is gonna do the whole indian dance thingy, wearing bikini like clothings. Check her out.
I say I give this movie 3.5/5. I thought that some parts were disgusting and I don't know how Lai Karl and I managed to finish our popcorn together.
But some parts were really funny, like how the guru does his motivational quotes and ends it up with a tm. Eg: g.u.r.u = gee you are you stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, why are you still hitting yourself?
Now I know, next time when we watch the movies together, I shall place the drink next to him, since he drinks A LOT. So I know why he said that I should get a combo instead of just popcorn. Luckily we got two huge coke to satisfy his needs.
Jes was much of a poor thing, sitting in between the two couple, sok and pong. Its ok Jes, I will get you out of their clutches someday!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Celebrating the Departure? @ 11:21:00 PM
whee, the celebration for Cambodia! Movie, Eating, Daiso.
the bfgang (with cass but have Karl) was in to celebrate my departure to cambodia. Joni aka dearest bf the other guy in class, said that he is gonna have dinner with me. LIAR! how come I didn't know that plan? Alright the celebration was sorta like a farewell party? Lol! I mean, I am just gonna be there for like 12 days, not that of a huge issue.
Gonna skip a lot of details, have to steal pictures from the others after they have uploaded them.
Gonna talk more about the Love Guru instead. We actually wanted to catch the Dark knight which we have talked about it for ages, but since it was full house, then we took the nearest option, the love guru.
Jess and I saw the Hana Yori Dango F movie poster! Woots! I am so gonna catch it! Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun! I am Coming! Please wait till I get back from cambodia please!
Back to the love guru. What it is? Go find out for urself. but it is NC 16. So those below 16, you gotta skip it.
Why watch it? Girls: there's a topless Justin timberlake and he is acting as "le coq" so check out his, erm.... Guys: There's Jessica Alba (whom got married and have a kid) who is gonna do the whole indian dance thingy, wearing bikini like clothings. Check her out.
I say I give this movie 3.5/5. I thought that some parts were disgusting and I don't know how Lai Karl and I managed to finish our popcorn together.
But some parts were really funny, like how the guru does his motivational quotes and ends it up with a tm. Eg: g.u.r.u = gee you are you stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, why are you still hitting yourself?
Now I know, next time when we watch the movies together, I shall place the drink next to him, since he drinks A LOT. So I know why he said that I should get a combo instead of just popcorn. Luckily we got two huge coke to satisfy his needs.
Jes was much of a poor thing, sitting in between the two couple, sok and pong. Its ok Jes, I will get you out of their clutches someday!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat