Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, August 04, 2008
I want those BANC hoodies! @ 11:33:00 PM
Yes, I blog about everything, and now I am blogging my wants! I want BANC!! Get me one of those please!!!!
Sokky said that I can blog about almost anything.. Hahahaha! Its there is a Singapore's messiest blogger, I will WIN! but casting that aside... I want BANC!!! Really! Please get Banc into singapore please!
Any person close to me knows that I am a sucker for tees and hoodies that are associated with my darlings.... for now, DBSK's micky's BANC black monogram caught my pretty big eyes.. and I want it! lol... So I went on digging further and further and I found the below! Yay!
Seriously, I have been a desperado for suitable hoodies and i have found the below! Yay! I want the one similar as G-dragon's! The pink Hoodie! Cute right????????? Micky;s white one is not bad, but G-dragon's is just woots!
Edwards saw me looking at Banc's products and asked me if they have something which looked like a clown. I think he is still obesessed with the joker. Serious. Unfortunately, they didn't have a clown design, they only had Mcdonald's. lol
Either than that, I found my initial favourite, endorsed by Uknow (in a weird green color)! But I prefer the black Monogram Banc Zip up Hoodie! then the pink monogram caught my eye too. Shit. I like all of them! Which should I get?
Casting the hoodies aside, I found ppl selling G-dragon's LV cap. Cute right? I was thinking of getting one too. But I look hideous with caps on.. shit. I buy but I can't wear. GIve it to my brother as birthday present? not bad of an idea right? Costs me $30... should I buy? lol.. wanna get the brown one too... or the white one. But I already have 2 white caps. Hmmm... brown should be a better choice or maybe navy blue.
Oh man Oh man Oh man!
Just as I was waiting for the sale of my DBSK socks, Big Bang socks are for sale!
Lol.
And no, I am not gg to buy Big Bang's ankle socks. Xiah has already lost a lot of my love these few days.. I am going back to him to shower back the love that he has lost.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, August 04, 2008
I want those BANC hoodies! @ 11:33:00 PM
Yes, I blog about everything, and now I am blogging my wants! I want BANC!! Get me one of those please!!!!
Sokky said that I can blog about almost anything.. Hahahaha! Its there is a Singapore's messiest blogger, I will WIN! but casting that aside... I want BANC!!! Really! Please get Banc into singapore please!
Any person close to me knows that I am a sucker for tees and hoodies that are associated with my darlings.... for now, DBSK's micky's BANC black monogram caught my pretty big eyes.. and I want it! lol... So I went on digging further and further and I found the below! Yay!
Seriously, I have been a desperado for suitable hoodies and i have found the below! Yay! I want the one similar as G-dragon's! The pink Hoodie! Cute right????????? Micky;s white one is not bad, but G-dragon's is just woots!
Edwards saw me looking at Banc's products and asked me if they have something which looked like a clown. I think he is still obesessed with the joker. Serious. Unfortunately, they didn't have a clown design, they only had Mcdonald's. lol
Either than that, I found my initial favourite, endorsed by Uknow (in a weird green color)! But I prefer the black Monogram Banc Zip up Hoodie! then the pink monogram caught my eye too. Shit. I like all of them! Which should I get?
Casting the hoodies aside, I found ppl selling G-dragon's LV cap. Cute right? I was thinking of getting one too. But I look hideous with caps on.. shit. I buy but I can't wear. GIve it to my brother as birthday present? not bad of an idea right? Costs me $30... should I buy? lol.. wanna get the brown one too... or the white one. But I already have 2 white caps. Hmmm... brown should be a better choice or maybe navy blue.
Oh man Oh man Oh man!
Just as I was waiting for the sale of my DBSK socks, Big Bang socks are for sale!
Lol.
And no, I am not gg to buy Big Bang's ankle socks. Xiah has already lost a lot of my love these few days.. I am going back to him to shower back the love that he has lost.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat