Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Phew, everything is Almost Over!
Photobucket De-stressing time!
Photobucket busy busy busy!
Photobucket KBS 1 night 2 days!
Photobucket Codings
Photobucket I can't believe it, but I finished my PPT at 12.1...
Photobucket Totally Un-Glam!
Photobucket Gosh Gosh Gosh
Photobucket just for the guys
Photobucket Hanazawa Rui: Kim Hyun Joong?


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, July 26, 2008
Photobucket tomorrow shall be a better day for me @ 8:15:00 PM

I seriously don't think I have image anymore...
lai karl called to say that I am scary! lol.

I think after joining band, my situation gets worse
especially after today....

To say i'm not stressed out is just a bloody understatement.
For the first time in my life, I was so bloody stressed out. I couldn't play out. It was worse that the competition day itself. I think the band felt it too.

We had master class with maestro Douglas.B.
He is really someone huge. Principal Guest Conductor of Tokyo Kosei, one of the best bands in the world.
And he is guest just because he is too expensive and they can't afford him..

I think it turned out quite badly today. As most of us can't play well. Some of us were late etc...
Urgh. Why can't people be punctual? Why? Why? Why?

Nevermind....
Always Blame yourself than others. I remember one my RJ question saying that people often want to change the world instead of oneself.

After the episode today, I sorta felt really bad.
I shouldn't have screamed at the band. But if I didn't I can't get my message and feelings across. If I couldn't I would have gone crazy soon. Deepest apologies to those whom felt offended.

I was really in a bad situation today.
I am suppose to have this bonding trip @ Ubin with my Cambodia FYP teammates for bonding sessions. I mistook the dates for next week and promised that I can attend. In the end, I couldn't. They are really pissed. As I missed all the meetings. Quickly called and sent e-mails, I noticed I was running late and thus took cab.
Reached at 9.50am and saw Captain Yusri and some band members. to think about 6 out of 58 arrived for band early. Plus I also slept late last night as I have an exam today... so I also lack of sleep.. So would it be fair towards me? How would I feel?
I seriously felt like walking off the band, but I couldn't.
this is the place where i stayed for 2.5 years already, and there is no where else I can go.




When the band reacts in one way, it reflects that the leader is doing the same. For now, I just hope that I can improve and change the attitude and culture of the band. Instead of being late all the time and not practising, we can all work together, be punctual, come early, leave early and put more effort, I think we can soon strive to be one of the best bands in town. We aren't bad. We are just not trying hard enough.

So, for the sake for changing the world, I have to change myself.
Be on time, practice much more, be nice to one another and have discipline somehow or another.
I think because whenever they are late, I don't show face and just let it past, the situation got worst. So, yah.

I just hope we can all improve and work together.
Don't hold grudges and lets move on for the brighter goals and days.

jasmine



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket