Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Gosh Gosh Gosh @ 4:42:00 PM
a Trip to the Museum: task, Check it out and plan a X'mas event! It isn't as boring as it seems, just that it needs more hype to it.
The leisure managment class had a field trip! We went to the Museum for some site recee. Our task is to plan a X;mas event and attract the people to the museum on X'mas season!
As we step into the museum, this is my instant favourite piece of art. It's David!!! Woots! Guess what, he is man-made!
Jes, Jas & David! We were instant fans.
Amanda and I tried to do the same, but we totally blocked David. Oh man! David is the main highlight though!
The interior of the Museum is really has some elegant European feel to it. Have you watched Sex and the City? When they got married in the NBL in New York? Oh well, this it the nearest you can get in Singapore. It would be really romantic.
Jes helped up take some pics. This is one of my favourite! Like pro studio pics right? lol
The first exhibition we went was the Fashion of Singapore Sector. @ Fashion
They had really many types of different clothes and fabrics. Tingyin chose the blue one for our backdrop.
Its really quite dark at certain areas. But it was quite fun, as they had audio guides around the place. Joni and Jes found one guide hiding in a corner!
We tried taking pics in the dark! CAn you identify me?
Pong and I tried once more!
They had a make-up sector, that displays the different make up sets of the era. I say: Cool shit!
This shall be my wedding dress when I get married!!!! It was really pretty when you look at it up-close.
This area is one of my favourite exhibition! @ Food
The old tutu cart was cute! Hoped that they sold real tutu in it. I was really HUNGRY!
Next on was the photography living gallery @ Photography
Many antique cameras were on display along side with pictures. I felt is was a little emotional for me, as the people in those pictures might have already died of old age. A thought went across my mind was that, I might also join those people too, as I will die one day too. Maybe I can donate my picture to the museum too.
Lastly, we went to the SIngapore History Gallery or something. Its like a trail, with a electronic guide. Almost somehting similar to the one @ Taipei 101.
The team taking a photo, with Jes being the photographer again. Thanks Jes!
After a tiring session, school sweet school. With Lai Karl. When everybody fell asleep.. Oei! Joni, you lied! You acted that you were asleep to escape talking to me!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Gosh Gosh Gosh @ 4:42:00 PM
a Trip to the Museum: task, Check it out and plan a X'mas event! It isn't as boring as it seems, just that it needs more hype to it.
The leisure managment class had a field trip! We went to the Museum for some site recee. Our task is to plan a X;mas event and attract the people to the museum on X'mas season!
As we step into the museum, this is my instant favourite piece of art. It's David!!! Woots! Guess what, he is man-made!
Jes, Jas & David! We were instant fans.
Amanda and I tried to do the same, but we totally blocked David. Oh man! David is the main highlight though!
The interior of the Museum is really has some elegant European feel to it. Have you watched Sex and the City? When they got married in the NBL in New York? Oh well, this it the nearest you can get in Singapore. It would be really romantic.
Jes helped up take some pics. This is one of my favourite! Like pro studio pics right? lol
The first exhibition we went was the Fashion of Singapore Sector. @ Fashion
They had really many types of different clothes and fabrics. Tingyin chose the blue one for our backdrop.
Its really quite dark at certain areas. But it was quite fun, as they had audio guides around the place. Joni and Jes found one guide hiding in a corner!
We tried taking pics in the dark! CAn you identify me?
Pong and I tried once more!
They had a make-up sector, that displays the different make up sets of the era. I say: Cool shit!
This shall be my wedding dress when I get married!!!! It was really pretty when you look at it up-close.
This area is one of my favourite exhibition! @ Food
The old tutu cart was cute! Hoped that they sold real tutu in it. I was really HUNGRY!
Next on was the photography living gallery @ Photography
Many antique cameras were on display along side with pictures. I felt is was a little emotional for me, as the people in those pictures might have already died of old age. A thought went across my mind was that, I might also join those people too, as I will die one day too. Maybe I can donate my picture to the museum too.
Lastly, we went to the SIngapore History Gallery or something. Its like a trail, with a electronic guide. Almost somehting similar to the one @ Taipei 101.
The team taking a photo, with Jes being the photographer again. Thanks Jes!
After a tiring session, school sweet school. With Lai Karl. When everybody fell asleep.. Oei! Joni, you lied! You acted that you were asleep to escape talking to me!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat