Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket FYP: tohoshinki day!
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?(東方神起 Ver.)
Photobucket Ziqi's Quiz.
Photobucket HAPPY 19th Birthday TSH!
Photobucket Lame Pictorial Entries
Photobucket rushing for updates and more updates!
Photobucket Jessie's 6th Birthday!
Photobucket Bentos for Most!
Photobucket Updates, Updates and more Updates.
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう By tohoshinki


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Photobucket Irritated and I hate myself @ 11:08:00 PM

Really irritated, tired and I hate myself right now
Sometimes, it is really hard to make a decision. What makes it even more difficult is that you don't really have someone to talk too, nor discuss about it. Urgh.

I was actually chosen to go for the FYP cambodia trip in August. I didn't know about it until late afternoon on Monday. Apologies to everyone whom I told that I wasn't chosen. The mail was sent in late. Now I have to decide whether its a thumbs up for me or not.

As I didn't have time to speak with my parents, I have NO choice but to seek for my Dad via msn. Luckily for me, he is online today. Told him about the Cambodia trip, and this was the conclusion (to him).

Apparently, he didn't want to stop me from going, and its rather supportive. But urgh, i'm going Cambodia, not some orchard trip down town. How? Gosh. Now is totally up to me.

Why I wanna go so much?
1. If I don't go now, when I can ever set my feet on cambodia again? I might die without exploring Cambodia at all.

2. Life-time opportunity, Its cool shit to do FYP in another country isn't it?

3. Angkor Wat, and AK 47! Why not?

4. I need a break. Maybe a breather at Cambodia will be nice.

Why I don't wanna go?
1. I am a leech. Obviously I can't pay for my trip. My dad has to pay it for me and I'm not comfortable about knowing the fact that My Dad is paying for extra costs just to get me graduated from RP.

2. Literally Pangseh-ed RPWS. Obviously if I go, I can't attend band prac and my com. What if wrong decisions were made and troubles arise, and I'm not there? Will it be a big risk to take?

3. Lessons. My mum just signed me up for lessons. Will it be ethical for me to skip 2 lessons?

4. Cambodia, I don't know if I am strong enough to survive Cambodia. 2 weeks without close friends and family. Can I?

Currently, I am seriously confused. I have been asking and talking to a lot of people. Some jokingly replying me, some replying to my questions seriously. there are mixed feedbacks, in which I can't come to a conclusion. This is worst then deciding whether Uknow or JaeJoong is better boyfriend quality. Shit No matter what I have to come to a conclusion tonight.

URGH

I hate myself for being such a timid, selfish, indecisive bitch.
timid as I can't fly to Cambodia myself without worrying about this and that.
selfish as I, I actually thought of leaving the band and everyone else, just because I want to explore Cambodia.
indecisive as I, I figure out to go or not to go.

And I haven't finished my FYP, and I have another FYP meeting with advisor tomorrow. Have to finish up everything by tonight. And tomorrow has Band prac and UT too. URGH!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket