Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Bentos for Most!
Photobucket Updates, Updates and more Updates.
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう By tohoshinki
Photobucket Replying my ever flooded tax
Photobucket Getting ready for Jessie's birthday
Photobucket Garfield minus Garfield
Photobucket Dear X, Goodbye and See you!
Photobucket 東方神起 PV どうして君を好きにしまったんだろう Preview
Photobucket Ok, love is all around in msn~
Photobucket Replay


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, June 29, 2008
Photobucket Jessie's 6th Birthday! @ 12:22:00 PM

Happy Birthday Ang Jessie KP! You are 6!
My god, just calculate the difference between a 19 and a 6!
and to think people thinks that I am darn old, esp the shroomies group..
I went to buy a Mr. Bean bear and a princessy hairband for the girl.
I even wrapped the present myself! Though I am really bad in handi-crafts, but I have done my best.

After I reached CWP, was being ordered around like some maid or something. Received calls, stating, go buy this, go buy that. My god. I even have to carry a 2kg heavy cake back home. No one said a word of thanks too! I also ordered the food alright!




After like settling down the food and people, i finally managed to rest at the mph. Phew!
Mission accomplished!



The ungrateful woman. After all I have done for her, the food and the cake, even calling her fav someone down! Eh... I can't even take a photo with her during cake cutting and candle blowing. All she did was, I want to be with my bestfriend, Hazel! Who the hell the Hazel someone came into our relationship? Hazel more important or your sister more important? Oh well, Jessie (the right one) with some Hazel holding onto the tomato apple, AY bought for her.



As for Jomin, she is under going some weird stage of age right now. Refused to take pics. SHe wanted me to take this balloon instead. I got CHEATED! Bastard. I will never buy balloons from a certain store anymore. 114 balloons, for $7 and guess what, every 5 balloons I blow, 4 bursts! Money Grabbers!



Ok, thanks AY for coming in really last minute notice. Alright, I am bad in publicity and i know it. Oh well, msn is better for my thumbs instead of smses mah.. and its free. ANd no choice, you are online too. Ok, he got an Apple for Jessie, An orange for Jomin and is nice enough to get a tiny vegetable for me! Awww....



Coz MIne is tiny, I stole Jomin's Orange to get a picture.



Ok, not that I don't like my vege. Tada! Vege alert!
I so love AY, he is the best man! (esp when he gets to travel in near future)
Remember the Chanel told you? Yeap!
And you can never win me. Just admit. Have fun at the oil rigs! And yes, remember next Sunday please! Pop corn on you!



Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket