Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket 1st day of school after holidays
Photobucket Phs Alumni band performance vids
Photobucket I don't have much time left :/
Photobucket Super Junior H- Happy
Photobucket Ma La steamboat once again~
Photobucket A morning With Tim Reynish
Photobucket Evening with Evee
Photobucket Phs Alumni Band performance
Photobucket DBSK 080608 Dream Concert
Photobucket Adventure Learning Camp: I survived!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Photobucket Replay @ 11:44:00 PM

Miss Mis-understood
to those whom knew and to those who doesn't. It's ok, I understand



Growing up also reflects that more responsibilities you have to take on. I mean, as I grow older, the positions I take, the more I have to carry on my shoulders, gives me increased amount of tasks that I have to fulfill before I can finally Retire.

I started of with people telling me that my managment is bad, I have lost concert ticket money (if anyone remembered), I have even lost the TRCC card currently (if anyone of you didn't know, I also didn't want to hide it), I have new year ones shooting at me in the blogs, I have not attended band practices due to curfews before and I have fought with almost anyone I know and knew (verbally). But I think I'm still surviving? I don't know why.

So now, will a few comments hurt me? Yes it does I'm still human though.
But its ok, there's something about me, i heal in an incredible fast speed. After a good night sleep, nothing much will affect me. I have to move on you know. Oh well, if I was really hurt, I will at most cry myself to sleep for 3 nights and I'll be fine, cause something else will distract me. Maybe like tohoshinki's new single has arrived! lol.

I just want to share. If you don't know about anything, don't assume. Sometimes, looking at a situation don't really show you the entire picture. You have to use your heart to look at stuffs. To understand what is happening before one can come into conclusion. Oh well. At most people look down on me, don't show respect (eh, they didn't leh, they were still quite nice to me), I cry and threatened to step down (which I don't want leh, work so hard) and quit the band ( can return me my band funds?) and go home (to eat home-cooked dinner, mmmmmm~). HAHAHAHA! Alright, just wanna share some of my thoughts. Fair right? My blog only a few number of clicks each day and I bet majority don't know what I am typing! Don't like that leh, equal equal lah, u hear that party, now here this party. Even I get into a law suit, the culprit still can have defense lawyer one leh.

In all, I just feel bad to some people in the com. I want to impart my knowledge, I want to share my experience, I want to help others grow, but I often use the harshest methods. (ask Dennis, he experienced it after the band camp) Maybe it doesn't work on you guys, but it definately works on me. Sorry people. Don't be angry alright.

In the end, if my methods backfire, well, I can only say, I'm just pure suay.
At least I can still go home and cry and My Daddy will protect me. (i think) I got caught once for refusing to attend lessons as I had some problems with my peers. Kanna scolded like don't know what sia...Oh man.

Oh man, don't care already la. Whatever impression people give, whatever people thinks about me, whoever hates me, Whoever loves me (thank hor!), even everything starts replaying, well, my conscious is clear. Shoot me then. AGM. I am prepared.....

1. Tearing
2. Cry
3. Call Daddy
4. Hide at home

I win! Yay!
Good night people!

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket