Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Ma La steamboat once again~
Photobucket A morning With Tim Reynish
Photobucket Evening with Evee
Photobucket Phs Alumni Band performance
Photobucket DBSK 080608 Dream Concert
Photobucket Adventure Learning Camp: I survived!
Photobucket RPWS band camp 2008
Photobucket RPWS band camp 2008
Photobucket 123! Kushin Bo!
Photobucket Seriously Working hard in RPWS!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, June 14, 2008
Photobucket Super Junior H- Happy @ 8:11:00 PM

Super Junior H- Happy; Cooking! Cooking! Mini Album Out Now!
whoa, another group is out, I think all Suju's fans would just burn a hole in their pockets. ☆ (>.«)Ouch
In my previous entries, I have introduced Super Junior M- Me. They concentrate in the Chinese/mandrin Market. However, this time round, Super Junior H, seems to be targeting at the younger generation, as their songs are mostly bubblegum pop. Cheerful songs.
Super Junior H is now the Fourth Official sub-group of Super Junior.
(¯∇¯) !! I think I wouldn't be shocked if one day there would be one Super Junior J-japan, to target the japanese market as they follow their seniors, Boa and Dong Bang Shin ki.
Main group:
Super Junior
Sub groups:
Super Junior Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, YeSeung: Suju K.R.Y
Sings mostly sad and slow ballards, consists of best vocalist in the group. Targets at mostly teens and mids. (T^T)
Super Junior Trot: Suju-T
Sings trot with a twist, which are traditional korean songs, adding a newer feel. Targets at the young and the elderly. (≥U≤)
Super Junior Me: Suju-M
Sings mandrin songs, targeting Chinese market. (^_~)v
Super Junior Happy: SuJu-H
Sings bubble-gum pop, hopes to gives fans a feeling of bliss and happiness (complete opposite from K.R.Y) \(>0<)/
SJ-H Members list!


1. Leader; Lee Teuk (evee's eye candy)

2. KangIn
Wow, is it stressed? KangIn lost a lot of weight! (O_O;) Stop losing anymore weight please! I do like his muscles such as his triceps.. (though the abs, he still lost to siwonnie)

3. Shin Dong (Jessica's 'fav')
He must be darn happy to get this single. He can eat all he wants in the mv! (·ε·)
4. SungMin
If they need someone whom can sing, I would say Yes to SungMin!
5. EunHyuk
ShinDong and him are always together! No matter in Suju or SJ-T.
Both need one another in the rapping parts. Oh! And he is too, my Xiah's bestfriend! (^_-)☆
( I got a picture with a cabbage too)

6. YeSung !
He is here to take over Hee Chul. But nevermind, i love him too! He is one of my favs, though always kanna bullied by the others in EHB. <3333333333
Oh well.... seems that I am really outdated! Should have checked for updates sooner!
Guess what? F.T Island has just came out with a Japanese Mini Album! How could I NOT Know it earlier! Either than that, SM entertainment has a new boy group called SHINee!
Will go check them out later. Wanna be my DongBangShinKi's Jr? Then they better have some kinda of standard infused in them!
I think I better like set up a new blog for my Jap and Korean posts, or else people would be complaining! (–o–)"
Hmmm.... will take time to make another blog soon!
Bye bye people!
In the meanwhile, Enjoy!
SJ-H Cooking! Cooking! Official MV

Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket