Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, June 09, 2008
Adventure Learning Camp: I survived! @ 9:54:00 PM
music cluster leadership 1 day camp: I made it!
I'm not really your kind of person whom loves camps and whom loves the higher elements. Honestly, i hated them. (–o–)" who likes to be under the sun? Climbing on top of tallest beams just to cross some broken bridges and to jump down after that? That's suicidal! (¯∇¯) !! Well, for the band, just for the band, I made it. I did it! Woots! Be grateful RPWS! (^.^)b
Together with the representatives, Sadiq, Sarimah, Eugene and I (with Pat under create too), went for the music cluster one day IG camp at the adventure learning center (ALC). the poles might look freaking short, but trust me, they are not. Just climb it and you'll know. "Luckily" I didn't get to climb on to it. I don;t know if i;m lucky or not? Seriously I was really prepared to climb onto the obstacle course with Pat, with my harness and helmet on, when the instructors shouted " End of activity!" (O_o)" to Pat: It;s ultimate suayness.
Sorry Sarimah! I accidentally sprained her arm, and she couldn't do much the entire day. We did some pushing and catching. I accidentally pushed Eugene to her (with much force) and she sorta can't catch Eugene fast, and ended up with a sprained arm. (x_o) I promise not be that violent in the future! Girls, please run away from me please! (T^T)
We survived the camp! Camper: Jassy and Patty
Well... all in all, I am freaking tired and sun burnt. Tml still have band practice and my alumni band concert @ TRCC. Thank Gawd it was @ TRCC or else I wouldn't know how to travel from school to the various concert halls. Luckily tml, WeiZhen will be there to help RPWS with the tubist part, so I have company! yay! (^_~)v
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, June 09, 2008
Adventure Learning Camp: I survived! @ 9:54:00 PM
music cluster leadership 1 day camp: I made it!
I'm not really your kind of person whom loves camps and whom loves the higher elements. Honestly, i hated them. (–o–)" who likes to be under the sun? Climbing on top of tallest beams just to cross some broken bridges and to jump down after that? That's suicidal! (¯∇¯) !! Well, for the band, just for the band, I made it. I did it! Woots! Be grateful RPWS! (^.^)b
Together with the representatives, Sadiq, Sarimah, Eugene and I (with Pat under create too), went for the music cluster one day IG camp at the adventure learning center (ALC). the poles might look freaking short, but trust me, they are not. Just climb it and you'll know. "Luckily" I didn't get to climb on to it. I don;t know if i;m lucky or not? Seriously I was really prepared to climb onto the obstacle course with Pat, with my harness and helmet on, when the instructors shouted " End of activity!" (O_o)" to Pat: It;s ultimate suayness.
Sorry Sarimah! I accidentally sprained her arm, and she couldn't do much the entire day. We did some pushing and catching. I accidentally pushed Eugene to her (with much force) and she sorta can't catch Eugene fast, and ended up with a sprained arm. (x_o) I promise not be that violent in the future! Girls, please run away from me please! (T^T)
We survived the camp! Camper: Jassy and Patty
Well... all in all, I am freaking tired and sun burnt. Tml still have band practice and my alumni band concert @ TRCC. Thank Gawd it was @ TRCC or else I wouldn't know how to travel from school to the various concert halls. Luckily tml, WeiZhen will be there to help RPWS with the tubist part, so I have company! yay! (^_~)v
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat