Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Scandalicious people!!!! @ 10:53:00 AM
Now Msn can be a tool for torturing the inner souls Well, DIEM students actually have leisure lessons (elective), as usual, I took it, and is now evaluating why students are being hooked onto msn all the time!
According the Plato's theory, leisure activities must engage play, allows imagination space and escape from the normal working life (studies), last of all, we have to have satisfaction and just have fun!
Therefore guess what...through my studies, msn really rocks RP-sians socks to the core! Fulfilled all aspects of the play theory!
I think lao tai and I are really into the flow of leisure, when we started hanging out in msn. Though we can't see one another, we are sorta are emotionally there? Plus the fact that the content itself, just further proved that we are so escaping from reality. Denial Rocks People!
eh.... apparently she can't give up on the fact that he is already my boyfriend... lao tai, you have admit it the fact. There's no use holding onto something which is not yours!
yuehui says: ur max changmin injured leh [ jas ] says: Issit!!! yuehui says: yeah [ jas ] says: where injured? yuehui says: i think fingernail bleed yuehui says: those crazy fans. yuehui says: those fans who invade dbsk yuehui says: *dbsk's privacy one yuehui says: then junsu and jaejoong see liao angry.. say "we don wan to come korea becuz of fans like u!" yuehui says: dats wad my frend told me [ jas ] says: Serious! [ jas ] says: Cool shit! yuehui says: yeah my junsu rocks [ jas ] says: I so wanna see it LIVE [ jas ] says: junsu and JAEJOONG leh [ jas ] says: Jae Joong is still there yuehui says: now u should show TLC to ur max yuehui says: he needs ur TLC most yuehui says: ehh i only care about junsu hahahaa yuehui says: max changmin: can tell jasmine to care for me? im injured~ :~( yuehui says: see! [ jas ] says: Omg! yuehui says: yup!
Cool shit right? Our convo. Jealous? MUAHAHAHAHA! Well. this is only excerpt one of our various chapters! Still got somemore with lao yin involved!
Either than that, there's this weird guy whom will pop up , ALMOST every morning. Ok, today he didn't as he was sitting right behind me. Joni, stop the mushy gooey messages.. *pukes evidences:
[ jas ] no Joni, Lai Karl is the right one for you. says: isn't me [ jas ] no Joni, Lai Karl is the right one for you. says: I know ya like her! - J0n - Life is just so complicated... U'll nvr be satisfied wif wad u hev... says: i like u MORE [ jas ] no Joni, Lai Karl is the right one for you. says: I bet U have the puke look on ya face right now! - J0n - Life is just so complicated... U'll nvr be satisfied wif wad u hev... says: no no - J0n - Life is just so complicated... U'll nvr be satisfied wif wad u hev... says: dun guess k! [ jas ] no Joni, Lai Karl is the right one for you. says: I never guess, I bet and think
Serious! no joke! Next time I go dig my history as prove! I wonder if msn will one day be used in court as proofs.
Oh well... darn tired.. tml still got FYP! Another one week of classes and 3 UTs to go! Holiday holiday!!! Can't wait for the freaking holiday!!!!!!!!
And joni and lao tai don't kill me for the post! Good night people!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Scandalicious people!!!! @ 10:53:00 AM
Now Msn can be a tool for torturing the inner souls Well, DIEM students actually have leisure lessons (elective), as usual, I took it, and is now evaluating why students are being hooked onto msn all the time!
According the Plato's theory, leisure activities must engage play, allows imagination space and escape from the normal working life (studies), last of all, we have to have satisfaction and just have fun!
Therefore guess what...through my studies, msn really rocks RP-sians socks to the core! Fulfilled all aspects of the play theory!
I think lao tai and I are really into the flow of leisure, when we started hanging out in msn. Though we can't see one another, we are sorta are emotionally there? Plus the fact that the content itself, just further proved that we are so escaping from reality. Denial Rocks People!
eh.... apparently she can't give up on the fact that he is already my boyfriend... lao tai, you have admit it the fact. There's no use holding onto something which is not yours!
yuehui says: ur max changmin injured leh [ jas ] says: Issit!!! yuehui says: yeah [ jas ] says: where injured? yuehui says: i think fingernail bleed yuehui says: those crazy fans. yuehui says: those fans who invade dbsk yuehui says: *dbsk's privacy one yuehui says: then junsu and jaejoong see liao angry.. say "we don wan to come korea becuz of fans like u!" yuehui says: dats wad my frend told me [ jas ] says: Serious! [ jas ] says: Cool shit! yuehui says: yeah my junsu rocks [ jas ] says: I so wanna see it LIVE [ jas ] says: junsu and JAEJOONG leh [ jas ] says: Jae Joong is still there yuehui says: now u should show TLC to ur max yuehui says: he needs ur TLC most yuehui says: ehh i only care about junsu hahahaa yuehui says: max changmin: can tell jasmine to care for me? im injured~ :~( yuehui says: see! [ jas ] says: Omg! yuehui says: yup!
Cool shit right? Our convo. Jealous? MUAHAHAHAHA! Well. this is only excerpt one of our various chapters! Still got somemore with lao yin involved!
Either than that, there's this weird guy whom will pop up , ALMOST every morning. Ok, today he didn't as he was sitting right behind me. Joni, stop the mushy gooey messages.. *pukes evidences:
[ jas ] no Joni, Lai Karl is the right one for you. says: isn't me [ jas ] no Joni, Lai Karl is the right one for you. says: I know ya like her! - J0n - Life is just so complicated... U'll nvr be satisfied wif wad u hev... says: i like u MORE [ jas ] no Joni, Lai Karl is the right one for you. says: I bet U have the puke look on ya face right now! - J0n - Life is just so complicated... U'll nvr be satisfied wif wad u hev... says: no no - J0n - Life is just so complicated... U'll nvr be satisfied wif wad u hev... says: dun guess k! [ jas ] no Joni, Lai Karl is the right one for you. says: I never guess, I bet and think
Serious! no joke! Next time I go dig my history as prove! I wonder if msn will one day be used in court as proofs.
Oh well... darn tired.. tml still got FYP! Another one week of classes and 3 UTs to go! Holiday holiday!!! Can't wait for the freaking holiday!!!!!!!!
And joni and lao tai don't kill me for the post! Good night people!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat