Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Super Junior M- 迷(Me)
Photobucket DBSK @ Hollywood bowl
Photobucket Maybe, I just want be to just like her?
Photobucket Invasion of the shrooms!
Photobucket Freaking hot
Photobucket UNDER CONSTRUCTION!sick and tired of old blog skin...
Photobucket Ok, roughly, Jasmine is sick currently...Still sic...
Photobucket dbsk in concert
Photobucket Fixed some bugs
Photobucket birthday!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Photobucket Freaking tired. @ 10:19:00 PM

Good Morning People! Fyp-ing today
Today is the Freaking Fyp day. Although it seems to be a holiday, but trust me, its not. We left 6 more bloody weeks in handing everything up!!!!!

Well.. the fyp team met up to have breakfast together. Seriously, one thing that could stop us from working is hunger! I remembered that we always stayed late in the NLB till our stomach grumbled like darn LOUD. No choice but to run....

As usual...breakfast at the somewhere..
I look darn freaking tired. Have to print something for Jessie till late last night..



Jessica is late!
I have to be with the Bi/homo/les/weird party while waiting for Jes to arrive. Luckily they were absorbed in playing with my specs and handphone strap then to disturb me. Yay!



Seriously... FYP can be darn freaking tired! I am in-charge of Taiwan, Taipei and South Korea's Seoul. Shit, haven't finished Seoul yet, have to finish it by this week hopefully. Yup.

I think all of us are too tired... that we need some kinda activities to destress.
Amanda Pong chose to draw instead, with the markers I went to steal from other classes.
*she didn't thank me for the stolen markers




If you can see the board carefully, it has some weird storyline, but its ok, you guys need NOT know much.


Yay! My self-potrait!
*cancelling the love sign.
Well....... ever wondered how tired we were? Ever wondered how we manage to re-charge ourselves??????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An good example! that is NOT some dead body. It's Jessica !
A nap is always essential for better working quality. A tip, want to protect your identity, cover your face with a lap top cover. it works! (NOT)
Another way can be, watch Super Junior EHB!
Watched some of Super Junior's EHB, whereby Suju and dong bang shin ki battle themselves out. Jes got new eye candy, JaeJoong after U-know Yunho, and no, Fat is not gg to play dodgeball. We ended up agreeing that Mr Micky YuChun is some cool shit, with his ultra reflexes.
Catch up next episode next week then!

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket