Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket A-nation 2008!
Photobucket Urgh, irritating!
Photobucket Changed Blog Skin!
Photobucket ChiaYi Taiwan Trip
Photobucket FYP lah
Photobucket Tohoshinki Beautiful you!
Photobucket FYP
Photobucket Dinner with loser Gang!
Photobucket vivo city!
Photobucket Shroomies Alert!!!Time: 7pmLocation: CWP: Mos burg...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, May 08, 2008
Photobucket birthday! @ 3:02:00 PM

Birthday Guys and Girls!
April '08 was rather fun-filled as I managed to celebrate 2 birthdays with 2 rather special people.



1st was with my all time scandal (after Willie from the tuba section). Finally 18! Well, legalised to have all the alchohol and cigarettes to himself.
Celebrated it @ CWP's kfc after band prac, our usual hideout, our usual meal. Even our bestFriend Chuan was working that day! yay!



Got him a slice of the chocolate fudge cake from breadtalk. Wanted to buy the entire cake, but i realised I didn't have enough cash with me after I Queue to pay up. They didn't accept nets either. Shit. I want to complain! Opps.



Well, at least he got the usual shroomies with him! With Songren + his bro, Shroom, Ron and I. Hopefully it wasn't a really bad one though~
=D Smiley!


As for the other... it was Jomin's 10th Birthday!
Dad got her a sim card for her handphone, and I got her a HP accessory with her name on it. Went to personalize one at gift a name.

Either than that.. due to my big mouth, had to rush all the way to vivo city to get a choco-banana awfully chocolate cake. Dad sponsored $$$ so I sponsored strength. Unbelievable right? Just down to the other end of the country just to get a freaking cake!



But it was worth it I guess. Everyone adores the cake!
Next time, I'll get someone else to buy it then!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket