Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Shroomies Alert!!!Time: 7pmLocation: CWP: Mos burg...
Photobucket Beautiful you!
Photobucket every thunderstorm comes a rainbow.. for me and you
Photobucket One week of school.
Photobucket Analyzing my first two days of school:1. E6 is a l...
Photobucket Concerts, darn!
Photobucket Alumni band pracs
Photobucket tired, tiring..
Photobucket The Shroom Party...it all started out with a plan ...
Photobucket jasmine's 19th birthday!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, April 20, 2008
Photobucket vivo city! @ 10:29:00 PM

Vivo City Spree with lousy bestie, Evee.
After the spree, she promised that it would be the last time she would propose to shop there.
I think I must be crazy to travel all the way to habourfront just to buy her Samsung F250.

Didn't really like shopping on Sundays since it was supposed to be a family day. So sorry for pang-sehing my sisters and all... I just couldn't resists the temptation of awfully chocolate. Seriously.. it was my one and only MOTIVATION to travel to another part of the COUNTRY! (ok maybe like 1% to meet the long lost evee). Ok, I also wanted to get my earrings.. couldn't find it though...

I managed to pull her there, after walking to like 3 stores to get her F250, which was finally found in Best Denki. And it was the last piece! Phew!!!! Thank god we found the phone and thank god too, that we were served by a cutie!

Her maroon F250! Like FINALLY! And its a samsung! Welcome to the samsung family.
Guess what! Her first song in her HP is actually the blue-toothed version of rainbow, darkness eyes and love in the ice all by tohoshinki! Told ya long ago that their songs are nice! Just like i tried telling you Kat-tun rocks 4 years ago!
(Guess what 2nd: she's actually supporting DBSK, as Xiah is endorsing samsung anycall! Shh!!)



After walking like darn long, we finally managed to find the well-hidden awfully chocolate!
It's our first time there though. We were quite skeptical abt it, since it didn't have much display.
But who cares, I need to have a slice of that choco-banana cake!

Stepping into.... awfully chocolate~


In the end, they said they didn't sell those sinful choco cakes in slices. T____T
We couldn't finish the entire cake, so ended up with a scoop of Hei Ice-cream each.



Check out the cute packaging!
Like a small box filled with ice-cream!!!!!! It had a handle too!
Without the awfully chocolate thingy, it looks like a small box of chinese food on take out.



Without the main cake... well... ice-cream will do
Caution people: Sinful scoops!



Our boxes of awfully chocolate's Hei respectively.
( I had to ask her to sit properly to take this pic, or else she will look like awful Evee, in a negative way of course)




Liked their deco though...
Reminds you of chocolate everywhere! White walls with brown comfy seats!!



Anyway after finishing our awfully chocolate, we went off back to CAUSEWAY POINT
to check out the "new" pasta mania. Seriously, having phobia there.
MAYBE it's me being paranoic, because I kept thinking the deco hanging on the ceiling is going to drop on me very soon!

Oh, I can't believe that woman could still eat something!
We had HK cafe for lunch, awfully chocolate for dessert and now.. pasta mania for dinner!
I really could eat no more.. therefore, ordered a choco-banana pizza (to cover the needs of wanting an awfully chocolate choco-banana cake) and a lychee-peach soda, with her, ordering her creamy chicken and an ice lemon tea.





Oh, in the middle, the dumb woman actually made a wrong move (she admitted herself) as she sprinkled like a quarter bottle of chilli flakes on her pasta. She couldn't finish it in the end! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Before:


After:


In the meanwhile... she kept obesessing over her new HP!!!!
If she gets indigestion while eating, this is the root of the problem!


One blonde verse came out of her today:
"Eh, stop posting ugly pictures of me on your blog leh!"
Den after a minute, she continues;
" I don't read your blog."
Eh... then I replied;
"If you don't read my blog, how can you know that I have posted ugly pictures of you in my blog?" lol. Blonde!

Urgh.... we both ended up bloated though... all thanks to her!!!!!!
Anyway, she forced me to promise her that we will have some travelling to do in the future, and I made her promised to collect my tohoshinki concert tee with me during May. So keep calanders free!!!!

ギフトをありがとう!
thanks for the present! A surprise though... almost forgot about it..
Thanks sweetie!


Received the MMS weeks ago.. finally got my hands on it.
You even managed to squeeze in the date! (clap clap)

<33333333333 JS

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket