Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket One week of school.
Photobucket Analyzing my first two days of school:1. E6 is a l...
Photobucket Concerts, darn!
Photobucket Alumni band pracs
Photobucket tired, tiring..
Photobucket The Shroom Party...it all started out with a plan ...
Photobucket jasmine's 19th birthday!
Photobucket jasmine
Photobucket Sick
Photobucket Rainy night


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, April 13, 2008
Photobucket every thunderstorm comes a rainbow.. for me and you @ 10:59:00 AM

泣きたい時は 泣けばいいがら
ねえ、無理はしないで、君は
涙涸れたら 笑顔はひらく
ほら!もう笑ってるです!キレイですね……
It's alright to cry at times, when you want to..
Don't be unreasonable towards yourself..
When a tear dries up, a smile will light up your face,
beautiful isn't it?


The school reopened its first week with crying faces of the broken-hearted.
I heard problems of every single kind, no matter its about Family, relationships, classes, or IGs.....

Though I might not understand well, what it is like in your shoes, but at least I know that sometimes, crying does help to be relieved from all those problems.
Crying might not solve the problem, but it helps to make you a happier person later on.
Don't feel bad for sharing your problems, as when I was down, you guys were there.
To thank for everything, it is only fair that we stand side by side through difficult times isn't it?
Let's just say, I can't do much for everyone, but at least, i'll be there to lend a shoulder for you to cry on.
Blinge on chocolates, cakes, ice-cream does help for me....
Just be reminded not to take-in too much of that and regret like me..
After a thunderstorm comes a rainbow.
After a goodbye, comes a hi.
After a drop of tear, comes a smile.
You are not defeated, you are just tired, that's all.

We just need some self-confidence to continue it all.

To Cheer everyone up, I added 2 clips.
DongBangShinKi: Balloons, in cute outfits and stupid moves.
( I thought it was cute and entertaining though)
DongBangShinKi: Dancing to "O" in their balloon outfits.
(Proves that in order to be cool, outfit plays a huge factor. Funny to me. Hmm.. so cheer up people!)
And ps: My darling doesn't look like Ham!!!!

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket