Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Korean Vr Hana Yori Dango
Photobucket Birthday spree
Photobucket tohoshinki: Close to you
Photobucket lack of sensitivity
Photobucket Oricon Charts
Photobucket Couldn't really sleep well
Photobucket Changed back blog skin
Photobucket it's been a busy busy hectic day/week
Photobucket L: Change the world
Photobucket All finances cut once again


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, March 16, 2008
Photobucket Rainy night @ 3:50:00 PM


I actually went to buy Tohoshink's Xiah's single: If...!?
Didn't really get to listen to it until now... (too busy? hahaha)

Hmm.. it costs me like $18.95!!!!! It's like almost the price of a CD! ANd it only has like 2 songs and 2 instrumentals. I don't know what made me bought it.. ok lah, I do it it, esp the song, rainy night. Ok, I went to causeway point's MJ and guess what, I saw they are actually selling Uknow's single, Close to you at $15.95..... URGH! WHY!!!!!!

Luckily Xiah's single isn't there.. or else heart break sia.. and why they only sell Uknow's? Weird shit.

Oh yea! Woman, remember the 124? I saw it at CWP's MJ @ $90.90! Luckily I didn't buy! Phew!

Back to if....

Since it was in Japanese ( luckily not in korean or else I don't think I can understand a word unless it is Oppa!) I actually spent like a few hours listening to his single and understanding what he is trying to say... they didn't have any translations since it is the japanese imported version... T__T have to go translate myself... Why can't he sing in English just like Yoochun? Have to flip through the dictionary and all... sianted AHHH!!!! Headache!

Rainy Night By tohoshinki's ジュンス(シア)

Rainy my heart
もう止まない 涙はtonight
君が最後に残した 儚い忘れ物のように

I miss you
君のいない世界は闇に震えて
ねえすべ夢ならいいのに
会いたくテ  oh my girl 会えないわけは
君のさよなを聞きたくなかつたから  

Baby I still love you

もう泣かないで  いつもYou're crybaby
そんなところも So sweet
今は僕じゃない誰かが
涙をぬべつてるんだね

だけど君が好きだよ忘れられない
思いでの中だけ生きてる
この想いForever 抱きしめた日の
君のわ香りずつよ身体を離れなくて
Baby I still love you

外しない胸のクロスに
刻んだその名まえ
Baby you're my love

君のいない世界は闇に震えて
ねえすべ夢ならいいのに
会いたくテ  oh my girl 会えないわけは
君のさよなを聞きたくなかつたから

今も君がすきだよれらない
思い出の中だけ生さてる
この想い Forever 止もない雨が
僕の心だけ限リなく儒らしても

I can't say goodbye cause I love you



Translation: Such lousy version, of course by me lah! Obviously!

Rainy Night By tohoshinki's ジュンス(シア)

Rainy my heart
My tears won't stop soon tonight
You left in the end, leaving me behind like something forgottened

I miss you

Without you, the world shivers in the darkness...
I want to meet Oh my girl The reason why we can't is because
I don't want to hear your goodbye

Baby I still love you

Don't cry anymore, As usual You're crybaby
Such a place So sweet
Now its someone else, not me
Wiping your tears away

However I just can't forget my love for you
Feelings for you is still inside me
They are forvever
The scent from you never leave, after hugging you close
Baby I still love you

I have engraved your name, on the cross hanging on my chest, which I can't remove
Baby you're my love

Without you, the world shivers in the darkness...
I want to meet Oh my girl The reason why we can't is because
I don't want to hear your goodbye


I Still love you even now
The memories of you is still inside me
These feelings are forever, even when the rain can't stop pouring inside my heart

I can't say "goodbye" coz I love you.

Phew.. finally finished.. even the stupid katakana/kanji lyrics are killing me.. have to type one by one.. SO if there is a mistake here and there, i'm sorry k! I have done my best.. within 2 hrs time.. plus I seldom use this language too... better buck up.. =X

Oh will update about the BFF crew outing in the next issue. Have to get my bluetooth working! CAn't send pictures taken from HP. Shit.

Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket