Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Friday, February 22, 2008
L: Change the world @ 11:13:00 PM
Went to watch how L spent his last 23 days on earth......
If possible, I do hope that he don't die in the end. But likewise, he died, again. Breaking my heart, the 2nd time.
After further pleas from the woman, ms evelyn tan, I have no choice but to catch the movie with her. If I don't, I won't get to see here in a month time due to attachments and all... Wad busy people we are.
Seriously, a word of advice to the people whom wants to watch this, DON'T watch with a full stomache. I don't know how I managed it, but I managed to watch the disgusting scenes while chewing on my pop corn. but seriously don't.
The movie is no where what you guys are having in mind now. Though it might be a spin off from death note, if you asked me, the plot was disappointing. It wasn't close to deathnote, but a whole new story. If you asked, what connects this movie with death note, its the book itself, killing L in the end, coz L wrote his own name in it. What I really want to know is how L derived that Light is kira and how he planned everything out and why 23 days? So many questions that are unanswered.........
But if you asked me, what makes it worth the watch, it's L himself. Matsuyama Kenichi, how he deal with the fact that he lost watari, how he deal with babysitting 2 kids and how he try to change his weird habits... thats the total fun part of the movie.
I guess I really love the character L.
I don't know about the others, but I was really reluctant to watch this movie at the beginning. It's like rewinding everything and see your love one die once again.
I really felt sad for him when
watari died, due to Light's deathnote. Not a tear shed, but just sitting there, in front of his Mac, mourning his death. People are just dying off one by one around him. F, Watari........ and Next on the list, he, himself, within 23 days time.
That sets me thinking, he controlled his fate. He determined when he's dying. He wins. But in the end, he actually too, hopes to live longer in this world, full of surprizes. Ending it all with a L style smile.
Would I do the same if I knew I was dying? The fact that I am dying is always there. Everyday spent, the nearer I am to meet the god of death. There is nothing I can stop that happening。
私は実際に恐れている。
しかし私は何でもすることができない……
There's just so many people dying in there. Putting myself in their shoes...
I wouldn't know how to deal with it, I will go crazy I think. I guess people can't relate to the movie as the characters died.
If you don't experience it, you wouldn't know the pain. It's like if you didn't fall down from a bicycle before, you wouldn't know how pain it is to do that. Seeing her father died like that, shocked me. One of the worse ways to end a life, in front of the kid. I can't differ my own feelings for a moment. Terror or sorrow. But its a definate sorrow for me. She just lost the most important person of her life. I thought of my Dad, I thought of my mum. I thought of the last few days, I recalled the flashbacks.
In all, I really love the character L.
though he died twice, breaking my heart once again, utterly shattered to infinite shards.
Evee also said not to be that sad coz even he wldn't die from the deathnote, he will die of the diabetes.....
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Friday, February 22, 2008
L: Change the world @ 11:13:00 PM
Went to watch how L spent his last 23 days on earth......
If possible, I do hope that he don't die in the end. But likewise, he died, again. Breaking my heart, the 2nd time.
After further pleas from the woman, ms evelyn tan, I have no choice but to catch the movie with her. If I don't, I won't get to see here in a month time due to attachments and all... Wad busy people we are.
Seriously, a word of advice to the people whom wants to watch this, DON'T watch with a full stomache. I don't know how I managed it, but I managed to watch the disgusting scenes while chewing on my pop corn. but seriously don't.
The movie is no where what you guys are having in mind now. Though it might be a spin off from death note, if you asked me, the plot was disappointing. It wasn't close to deathnote, but a whole new story. If you asked, what connects this movie with death note, its the book itself, killing L in the end, coz L wrote his own name in it. What I really want to know is how L derived that Light is kira and how he planned everything out and why 23 days? So many questions that are unanswered.........
But if you asked me, what makes it worth the watch, it's L himself. Matsuyama Kenichi, how he deal with the fact that he lost watari, how he deal with babysitting 2 kids and how he try to change his weird habits... thats the total fun part of the movie.
I guess I really love the character L.
I don't know about the others, but I was really reluctant to watch this movie at the beginning. It's like rewinding everything and see your love one die once again.
I really felt sad for him when
watari died, due to Light's deathnote. Not a tear shed, but just sitting there, in front of his Mac, mourning his death. People are just dying off one by one around him. F, Watari........ and Next on the list, he, himself, within 23 days time.
That sets me thinking, he controlled his fate. He determined when he's dying. He wins. But in the end, he actually too, hopes to live longer in this world, full of surprizes. Ending it all with a L style smile.
Would I do the same if I knew I was dying? The fact that I am dying is always there. Everyday spent, the nearer I am to meet the god of death. There is nothing I can stop that happening。
私は実際に恐れている。
しかし私は何でもすることができない……
There's just so many people dying in there. Putting myself in their shoes...
I wouldn't know how to deal with it, I will go crazy I think. I guess people can't relate to the movie as the characters died.
If you don't experience it, you wouldn't know the pain. It's like if you didn't fall down from a bicycle before, you wouldn't know how pain it is to do that. Seeing her father died like that, shocked me. One of the worse ways to end a life, in front of the kid. I can't differ my own feelings for a moment. Terror or sorrow. But its a definate sorrow for me. She just lost the most important person of her life. I thought of my Dad, I thought of my mum. I thought of the last few days, I recalled the flashbacks.
In all, I really love the character L.
though he died twice, breaking my heart once again, utterly shattered to infinite shards.
Evee also said not to be that sad coz even he wldn't die from the deathnote, he will die of the diabetes.....
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat