Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket God Mum's visitation
Photobucket Happy Birthday People!
Photobucket Happy Chinese New Year!
Photobucket Wants and Needs?
Photobucket ending
Photobucket Super jUniors!
Photobucket 300th entry!
Photobucket irritated!
Photobucket Headache, Headache, Headache.the new year comes, a...
Photobucket 走钢索的人


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, February 15, 2008
Photobucket I feel bad. Because..... @ 11:43:00 AM



Oh man I feel bad.
Not that I'm really pissed off or something...

Sometimes people isn't really in a good mood in the mornings. Especially when people say stuff which you don't really wanna hear. Of course I will snap.

Oh gosh.
My dad just commented that it's the holidays and yet I am wasting time staying at home and not out to work and all, yesterday morning. Being in a bad mood. I snapped.
Chose to ignore him the entire day.
Oh, and when I bought some cakes home, he provoked me further saying that my cakes tastes normal. So I couldn't take it, i sneered back by saying that it's not for him at all. So I guess he felt hurt and all.

He decided to be nice this morning I guess.
Asked me if I decided to rest at home during the holidays. I told him that I am going back to school (for band practices, in which decided to keep it a secret), he asked if I need some money coz I don't have allowances right now, and don't wish for me to be poor and all.. But of course, with my pride I have declined. Shit. I am not a lil regretful.. I'm kinda broke. Like seriously broke.

Later on, he asked me to see a doctor and get my eyes checked to get a lasik. Hmm.. weird. I know they want me to get lasik, but should I? and it's kinda weird. As in NOW? I mean, getting lasik isn't like getting a mole removed leh.. my eyes leh. Urgh whatever.
I still love wearing my specs. Let's just wait till March then. If I really want it then maybe I can have it for my birthday present, and thus won't be that much guilty for spending his money.

For now, Jasmine feels like a couch-potato and a parasite.
Work. I have to find work!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket