Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Happy Chinese New Year!
Photobucket Wants and Needs?
Photobucket ending
Photobucket Super jUniors!
Photobucket 300th entry!
Photobucket irritated!
Photobucket Headache, Headache, Headache.the new year comes, a...
Photobucket 走钢索的人
Photobucket X'mas outings!
Photobucket I don't know why


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, February 11, 2008
Photobucket Happy Birthday People! @ 10:38:00 PM

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY INDIVIDUAL DARLINGS!!!
Sorry for the late congrats, but congrats again for growing older!



Happy 20th Birthday SJ!!! Ok, it's our last together till we graduate. Let the both of us preserve on alright in Band and in studies! One more year of RJs, FYPs and sectionals! we can do it! Huat ar!


Happy 19th Birthday Wayne! Although we spent like a short time together, but we had loads of fun right? I think? YES LAH! Ok, May all your wishes come true, waiting for your album to come out!

Happy 21st Birthday Mr Shi Won! Oh man, I really like this Guy i think. Can't wait for his movie with Andy Lau to be out! The price, cool shit. But if you ask me, he should act in roles like a swimmer or a model or something... or else his full trained muscles are wasted.... sadded. the movie he is like heavily clothed, can't see anything but the face! (just kidding just kidding)

I wonder how he trains to have it like that.. Maybe I can try to do some weight lifting too? Had a boxing session using wii with Sean today and i ................. LOST! Sadded. For my pride, I won't let it happen! HAHAH! I shall train during the holidays and arm wrestle with Karl like someday to see I have improved or not. Bleahx! Fighting!

Have like loads to say. Went out with 2 groups of friends merged together to do some visitation. I will blog about it next time! :D

to the biggest loser: We had lots of fun without you!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket