Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket 300th entry!
Photobucket irritated!
Photobucket Headache, Headache, Headache.the new year comes, a...
Photobucket 走钢索的人
Photobucket X'mas outings!
Photobucket I don't know why
Photobucket Resolutions
Photobucket Photos from our last family gathering..thanks to u...
Photobucket ChiaYi band festival
Photobucket I'm back!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Photobucket Super jUniors! @ 9:30:00 PM

Sia La! For $2 Worth of coins can talk for so long! SPAM!!!!!!

Dearest Dennis, our new welfare, for $2 worth of coins, can come out with a million weird reasons just to NOT collect them and cheat my $2 note instead...
I because of him have to bring the $$$ home on Tuesday, now wants me to change the money into note for him.. Whoa.. and what excuses can he generate?



Yeah, Love him love him, until have to do stupid things for him. He also clever lah, knows how to use this strategy...
Anyway this is only part one... there's more to this convo.. but decided not to put in more.. Protect myself! I kanna Bullied arh!!!!!
*He is still "angry" for the name i put him as in my HP in the past. I have CHANGED!! now whenever he calls, comes out DEAR ok!!

Anyway.... he going back to sabah, so it's a few months of pinching free! Yea!!
Ok lah will miss him lah ok.. (i think) OOps!

Anyway, after Yuehui introduced me to Super JUnior EHB, I have been hooked! Especially the arm wrestling part. Serious, I love seeing man fight and wrestle and all.. COol SHIT!
Especially this show has like 12 man ( they added a new member, by right is 13). ALL GOOD LOOKING. Seriously, one can't help but drool.... Hopefully they do one episode on body muscles and all, have them all stripped down to just boxers! Woo hoo!




But I still like them though (though i once said that i won't like Korean man AT ALL to wing). Sorry wing, I changed. whoa, the guy, dunno wad name, cute :)



Oh yea, DongHae, my type. Cute shit with specs serious! :)

Ok, lastly, got a new phone, dunno how to use, slight frustrated by my stupidity or what. How can i lose to a gadget? but I like it lah, thanks dad. I love ya! Unexpected gift. Dunno why he suddenly buys a Hp for me, but since is also some random kind of person. I guess it's not for me to be shocked. Like once he said we are going europe, in the end we ended up in gold coast australia, and suddenly who wants to go to China, buy ticket now and FLY.. Whoa, luckily my heart is strong, or else will get shock easily..
But thanks though! I appreciated it.. my samsung f210

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket